***OLD***DisDivas and Family October Mini Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how Dawn is going to be "Alice" with me! Although I will be wearing the traditional blue and white with blond hair and rosy cheeks, I am not so innocent as my friends can attest ;)

And Sally as the Queen of Hearts - awesome.:)
Bridgette will cute no matter what she wears.:cutie:
Cheryl, go with the sexy Indian maiden - I can so picture that.

Heather and Kerri, what are you guys thinking of wearing?

So I think I am going to dress up as either Rizzo or Sandy, I am going to have Laramie dress up as Danny...now if I can get him to dress up. hmmmm...Jordan I am sure is too cool to dress up & Kaeleb...well he will do dress up as anything.

I love how Dawn is going to be "Alice" with me! Although I will be wearing the traditional blue and white with blond hair and rosy cheeks, I am not so innocent as my friends can attest ;)

And Sally as the Queen of Hearts - awesome.:)
Bridgette will cute no matter what she wears.:cutie:
Cheryl, go with the sexy Indian maiden - I can so picture that.

Heather and Terri, what are you guys thinking of wearing?

Aww thanks! I really want that dress... I just can't imaging spending $98 on it though. I'm trying to talk myself into it anyway beccause I would wear it for a lot of things. I spent $168 on the dress for my sister's rehearsal dinner and that was in March... I've worn it a ton of times since then. I spent that much on another dress for the bridal luncheon and it's my favorite dress.... I'm actually wearing it right now because my parents and I are going to see Wicked later tonight.

So I think I am going to dress up as either Rizzo or Sandy, I am going to have Laramie dress up as Danny...now if I can get him to dress up. hmmmm...Jordan I am sure is too cool to dress up & Kaeleb...well he will do dress up as anything.

If Laramie dresses up as Danny you have to dress up as Sandy! You should totally do the black leather version of Sandy at the end of the movie. That would be priceless!

To all of the ladies who are joining us on July 16th for my b-day drinks.... should I make PS reservations for wherever you think it's best for us to go?

YAY I am so glad that we will be joining you all! I am so excited. When we went to the halloween treat in 07 I think it was it rained :(. So here is hoping that we have better weather this time. I just renewed my AP yesterday so I need to wait at least a week or two but then I want to buy the tix! So much to buy all at once but I am really excited!!

I know the girls will dress up but now I am trying to convince Shane we should dress up too! I have a "wench" outfit from awhile ago so now I just have to think up something for him! Oh I am so excited that this worked out. When he said he wanted to do a trip with the girls and I since mom and I were taking the girls to D.C. I was so glad I was able to convince him to do this mini meet instead of just doing something by ourselves.

YAY for seeing the divas again before Feb!!!! :)

Wench is good. So great you are coming!

I probably won't work out my costume until the end of summer. Unless something grabs me for inspiration. Everyone sounds like they're doing great... love the Alices, Dawn and Linda.

YAY I am so glad that we will be joining you all! I am so excited. When we went to the halloween treat in 07 I think it was it rained :(. So here is hoping that we have better weather this time. I just renewed my AP yesterday so I need to wait at least a week or two but then I want to buy the tix! So much to buy all at once but I am really excited!!

I know the girls will dress up but now I am trying to convince Shane we should dress up too! I have a "wench" outfit from awhile ago so now I just have to think up something for him! Oh I am so excited that this worked out. When he said he wanted to do a trip with the girls and I since mom and I were taking the girls to D.C. I was so glad I was able to convince him to do this mini meet instead of just doing something by ourselves.

YAY for seeing the divas again before Feb!!!! :)

Ok, for the pin up girls hair, my Gma used to do that, she called them pin curls. You curl your hair and stick it up with pins....bobby pins. Seriously, that's how she did hers. Of course if your hair is long that won't work, in that case you could try a spiral curling iron, I have one of those and my hair is soooooooo cute when I use it but it's hard to do by yourself, you'd need help.

The Alice costumes, the goth Alice is actually called Malice in Wonderland, I've seen a ton of outfits for that. So I think with so many other Alice's I'll skip that one. :)

Kelly, if you're going to be a wench have DH be a pirate. :) That would be cute!!

I have a sexy Indian costume, we did that one year, my BFF and I were Indians and my DBF was our cowboy. LOL It was so much fun and I actually wore it again last year at our party at our house. :)

I realized something last night, before I figure out if I can make this trip I have to check with a couple of friends. My BFF is getting married on Oct 3rd, another friend of ours (one of DBF's BFFs) is also getting married Oct 3rd, he planned his poorly, my BFF (oh, her name is Carrie and my name is Kerri LOL) picked her date back in December 08 lol, anyway, DBF and I throwing a party for them both when Carrie gets back from her honeymoon so I need to figure that out before I buy ToT tickets. :( I was all set to do it last night too......:(

CheryL...oooohh You would make a very sexy indian maiden.. :thumbsup2

Linda.. :yay:

DebbieLouWho... what a kewl idea!!! Plus it will be comfy.:flower3:

pixiewings71.... how fun! maybe i'll get a picture with a bunch of the other goth alice's.. that would be neat:goodvibes

Donna.. what are you thinking of wearing?:hug:

Kelly... Shane could be a Pirate and You could be His wench!

Dawn that was what I was thinking. I am trying not to blow my WHOLE wad LOL so I am wondering if I can make up a costume by myself or maybe find one that is not too expensive? I know the Disney store used to have some great ones when the pirates movies were out but they were pretty pricey if I remember. When we went in 07 we didn't dress up. Just the girls. So it would be fun to dress up this time. Esp if you all are dressing up! ;)

I hope we can all get a group shot of us at the halloween party in our costumes!! Maybe by a photopass photog! :) I got some GREAT shots in 07!!

There are lots of tutorials on hair and makeup from the 40's and 50's on you tube. The pin curls are not hard, just make sure you have plenty of pins. I've done it before with a normal curling iron. I usually just pin curl the top and sides. I let the back fall in loose curls. It looks cute like that. I'd actually wear it around if I had time to do it. I love the retro look. The biggest tip I have about the curling is to make sure you do the curls towards your face, that helps them fall into place better when you curl them up.

Glad to see you are going to make it on the trip Kelly. Love the costume ideas everyone has so far. Nothing has totally grabbed me yet.

So, how many "teens" are going to the TOT party? Tay is 13 and as of now she isn't bringing a friend. Just want to make sure that there will be others close to her age. If not, I will be buying another ticket.

Kelly, SO glad you are coming!!!

I am so excited about all of this. I love all the costume talk. Fun, fun, fun.

Stacie, Noelle will be there and by then she'll be almost 13. (Geez, it just hit me my baby girl will be a teen!!!!!!) And Adam will be almost 15 by then.

Kelly, SO glad you are coming!!!

I am so excited about all of this. I love all the costume talk. Fun, fun, fun.

Stacie, Noelle will be there and by then she'll be almost 13. (Geez, it just hit me my baby girl will be a teen!!!!!!) And Adam will be almost 15 by then.

Thats right. I am on brain fade and couldn't think of one kid/teen coming. Cool deal. She will be fine then.

Stacie if we make my DD will be 13 by then. :) And my DD9 will be with us. :)

Thanks guys! I need to buy my party tix but after JUST popping for my pass yesterday I need to give it at least a week or two LOL.

I am REALLY excited. This is going to be so fun!! :)

Thats right. I am on brain fade and couldn't think of one kid/teen coming. Cool deal. She will be fine then.

I have listed the ages of all the children going on the front page, and there are a lot (ETA-I just counted 12!) of kids in the 11-14 age range. Stacielee's 14 yo DD will be there also. I think it's going to be really fun for the kid's/teen's/adult's going!

I have listed the ages of all the children going on the front page, and there are a lot (ETA-I just counted 12!) of kids in the 11-14 age range. Stacielee's 14 yo DD will be there also. I think it's going to be really fun for the kid's/teen's/adult's going!

Thanks for doing that. See, I totally forgot about Stacielee's DD too. We are going to have a great time!

Okay, am I the only one that thought, "13 year old girl, 15 year old boy, Huh....". Memories, ya know!

Anyhow, a entire herd of teens ought to help with that matter:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter