***OLD***DisDivas and Family October Mini Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys!
I hope you are doing well! It has been crazy busy here...school is out though so at least I have more time during the day to get things accomplished.:thumbsup2

Heather----could you take my name off the list for the trip? :flower3: I am bummed. Being in my upper division courses (as well as DH in his program) and we both cannot spare the time...or really the money to be going to DL. :guilty:

I hope you all have a blast and I am looking forward to the reports and pictures.:cool1:

Well guess what?????

I was talking to Dave last night while some of my kids were around..........and I told them all about how sad I was that I couldn't come on this trip. The reason being, is because the weekend prior to DL, we are going to be in Vegas, and I can't change those plans. So I just knew that it would be too much to be gone again, and my whole family would look at me like I had gone crazy! :laughing:

So then my sweet DH says, "You know that is the Pomona Swap Meet weekend." I say, "It is?" :goodvibes :banana::woohoo::yay:

My DS and DIL are in charge of adverstising and taking ads for this, so they have to go, and Dave usually goes to help out. When I met you guys in April at DL, it was for a Swap Meet Weekend!!!

Soooooooooooo in other words, they have to be there, and I can tag along!!! :cool1: And if I come then my grandsons will come along too!! But we will only be able to be there Friday night and Saturday probably. I guess I need to check out all of your plans and see what I can squeeze in.

Anyways, I hope I can get it worked out. :thumbsup2

Hi Heather -

I found out that DBF's DD's band will be hosting their Band Specatular that same weekend! I was afraid of that but I am still planning to join you all for most of the weekend. Bob and his DS may be able to join me for the Halloween Party.

Would you please add me to the following lists?

Miss Sally's BD
Halloween Party + 2 maybe (Me for sure)
Beth's BQ BD celebration

Thanks so much!

Hi everyone!

January, I'm going to take your name off, but am sad to do it. I understand though, but you HAVE to come in Feb. :thumbsup2

:yay: I'm so happy that Mel is going to join us some! Let me know if you want to add your name to anything.

Vicki-I'll add your name ASAP.

I think I'm going to have to remove my name also. We just have too much planned, and I don't think I can get it all done. We need to visit my parents, Bruce needs to visit his family, and then I really want to come in Feb. So, I'm going to remove my name from the list also. I will try my best to keep up with this thread. PM me if you need anything changed and you haven't seen me around much. If anyone would like to start another thread and maintain the lists, that would be fine also.

I know you all are going to have a wonderful time! I'm sad I'm going to miss it. I was so looking forward to meeting everyone's families.

So I think I spoke too soon! :sad1:

I had my weekends mixed up. :sad2::sad2::sad2:

But somehow I would like to try and come. Don't know how yet, but I'm going to try my hardest eva. :thumbsup2

Thanks to everyone for the kind welcomes. Hopefully I will not dissapoint.

Mel:grouphug:

Hi everyone!

January, I'm going to take your name off, but am sad to do it. I understand though, but you HAVE to come in Feb. :thumbsup2

:yay: I'm so happy that Mel is going to join us some! Let me know if you want to add your name to anything.

I think I'm going to have to remove my name also. We just have too much planned, and I don't think I can get it all done. We need to visit my parents, Bruce needs to visit his family, and then I really want to come in Feb. So, I'm going to remove my name from the list also. I will try my best to keep up with this thread. PM me if you need anything changed and you haven't seen me around much. If anyone would like to start another thread and maintain the lists, that would be fine also.

I know you all are going to have a wonderful time! I'm sad I'm going to miss it. I was so looking forward to meeting everyone's families.
Heather, I hope by the time, October comes around, things might be easier, and a little better. But if not, I certainly understand. That is why, I'm having a hard time getting there too.

I know this must be hard for you. Take care, and know that February will come really fast!

Mel:hug:

Hi everyone!

Oh no Heather :sad2: I'm so sad, but I completely understand. I'm going to cut my July 5-7 trip because of finances. I hope things work out for you anyhow and maybe your luck will change.... sometimes I wish I had 3 of me to do everything that needs to be done, too.

I would love to be the one who starts a new thread for us, but I've never done it before. So someone else take the reins.... but if nobody does then I'll give it a go I guess.

:hug: Thanks for everything!

Thanks Mel and Bridgette!

I appreciate the kind words. I am still going for my birthday in August, so I will still get a Disney fix before Feb. I just won't get to see all of you great gals while there.

It's hard being a grown up sometimes! :wizard:

Heather... aahhhh... it is hard to be the Mommy and make the hard decisions! You will get to go in august for your birthday, yeahhhhhhhh! When is your birthday? Mine is in september.

Do you all want another thread, for easy updating?

Bridgette...It's easy to make a thread... just cut and paste! You will do great! And that's sweet of you to offer.

Oh my. So many changes.........coming, not coming, coming, not coming. I want everyone there!!

Mel, I hope it works out for you to make it. :wizard:

Heather, I'm so going to miss you being there. :guilty:

Something tells me in the next four months we'll see more changes, but I do hope they are for the better. :grouphug:

Bridgette, do you want to start a new thread? It's up to you. I don't want you to have to worry about it while you are packing and moving. It's not that hard though, so it's totally up to you. :goodvibes

If you'd rather not, and if no one else wants to, let me know and I'll do it.
Goodness knows I've had lots of practice at keeping up with big threads and lots of changes. ;) :lmao:

Hi everyone!

Thanks Heather - So sorry to hear you won't be able to make the Oct. trip! I was looking forward to meeting you but understandable. :wizard: and :hug: to you!

So I think I spoke too soon! :sad1:

I had my weekends mixed up. :sad2::sad2::sad2:

But somehow I would like to try and come. Don't know how yet, but I'm going to try my hardest eva. :thumbsup2

Thanks to everyone for the kind welcomes. Hopefully I will not dissapoint.

Mel:grouphug:

I hope you can make it! I am looking forward to meeting you and maybe things will work out after all! But we all understand! :hug:

Bridgette, do you want to start a new thread? It's up to you. I don't want you to have to worry about it while you are packing and moving. It's not that hard though, so it's totally up to you. :goodvibes

If you'd rather not, and if no one else wants to, let me know and I'll do it.
Goodness knows I've had lots of practice at keeping up with big threads and lots of changes. ;) :lmao:

Even though I really want to do it, you probably should. I'm not worried about packing and moving so much as I am that I don't know what to expect once I start school in Santa Barbara. I'm sure I could keep up, but I don't want to let anyone down.

Even though I really want to do it, you probably should. I'm not worried about packing and moving so much as I am that I don't know what to expect once I start school in Santa Barbara. I'm sure I could keep up, but I don't want to let anyone down.
Aww, you'd never let anyone down. It's just a thread. :hug: But it's up to you. If you really want to, just say the word.

If not, anyone else wanna take over? I'll do it if no one else wants to, just wanna give everyone equal opportunity. ;)

Aww, you'd never let anyone down. It's just a thread. :hug: But it's up to you. If you really want to, just say the word.

If not, anyone else wanna take over? I'll do it if no one else wants to, just wanna give everyone equal opportunity. ;)

Allllllright, I'll give it a go! It's for your birthday in part, so you shouldn't have to mess with it. I'll post the link when I'm done.

Hey all!

I'm more than willing to try and keep up. I'll be spying on you all anyways!

I don't want Beth to have to take on yet another thread. I'm still around, and will be with you all in spirit. I can keep it for now. If it starts to be a big issue, I'll let you all know.

I really wish I could go. :guilty:

Hey all!

I'm more than willing to try and keep up. I'll be spying on you all anyways!

I don't want Beth to have to take on yet another thread. I'm still around, and will be with you all in spirit. I can keep it for now. If it starts to be a big issue, I'll let you all know.

I really wish I could go. :guilty:

Are you sure? I've already made a page, I just need to post it.

Are you sure? I've already made a page, I just need to post it.

I didn't see your post that you were willing to do it. You can start a new one if you are comfortable with it. It's really up to you!

You can act like you are quoting my posts at the beginning in order to get my code, if you just want to copy and paste the lists I already have.

Let me know!

I didn't see your post that you were willing to do it. You can start a new one if you are comfortable with it. It's really up to you!

You can act like you are quoting my posts at the beginning in order to get my code, if you just want to copy and paste the lists I already have.

Let me know!

I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands. I used to build computers from spare parts as a hobby... I can handle managing a thread ;) I don't know why I was so apprehensive?

Thanks!

Thanks Bridgette!

Did you PM Mary Jo and ask to have this one locked? I would. I'll edit the title for you!

I'll still be around, thanks again.

Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter