• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OKW lovers thread !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
florida09016.jpg

florida09017.jpg

florida09021.jpg

florida09030.jpg

florida09037.jpg

florida09040.jpg

Help from the pros please:)
I am hoping to book a 1 bdrm for October.
I would like HH, but I also want to have the two enterances to the washroom.
Do all the HH 1 bdrms have just the one enterance through the master bedroom to the washroom:confused3
If I request something other than HH, a specific building, what are my chances of getting that request?
Thanks

great photos polyhm83! and yes all building in hh area only have access to the bathrooms thru the master bathroom....

Palm trees,, front porches,,sauna, castle slide....
come on OKW lovers
and I;ve only seen pictures
one week to go before I get to see everything in person--so excited.

;)I am so jealous you leave next week!!!;)

I still have four plus months to go! we are there from the 9th of august thru the 21st and was looking forward to the drop in crowds the second week. Now they have added free dining beginning the 15th ... oh well. we will still have a magical trip! Dont forget to take pictures!!!!!

IMG_3428.jpg

IMG_3479.jpg
Turtle pond pool

IMG_3556.jpg

IMG_3564.jpg

Just came back last night...it was wonderful.

Cheryl

Thank you for the pictures Cheryl... Glad you had a wonderful time!

Do all the balconies have that cute little mickey carved in them? I love the photos you take thru them!!!

Laura

I believe so, I don't remember any time when we didn't have the mickey cut outs.

It was a wonderful trip....I am going to try and do a TR on it.

Cheryl

Hi everybody!! We will be making our second stay at OKW on Sept. and are are really looking forward to it. Do they still run the boat over to DTD? I was looking on the Disney website but it only said there was bus transportation to there. I saw the pictures from Polyhm93 and figured that boat may be the one that goes there, is that right? Thanks!

The shuttle boat runs every 20 minutes starting at noon I believe and runs through about 10:00 pm. It makes a stop at Saratoga. We took it over, and of course the kids loved it.

cheryl

OKW. I bought into the DVC 4 years ago so I would always be able to go to Disney and not worry about the hotel room prices doubling every ten years. My DGF now wife started going with me three years ago and I can't convince her to even consider anywhere else! We both fell in love with OKW immediately. It has a feeling or presense about it that the other DVC resorts can't match. We have three trips HOME planned for this year and are preparing to book 4 for next year. I would recommend anyone who is considering buying in to stay a weekend at OKW...you will not want to leave!!

OKW. I bought into the DVC 4 years ago so I would always be able to go to Disney and not worry about the hotel room prices doubling every ten years. My DGF now wife started going with me three years ago and I can't convince her to even consider anywhere else! We both fell in love with OKW immediately. It has a feeling or presense about it that the other DVC resorts can't match. We have three trips HOME planned for this year and are preparing to book 4 for next year. I would recommend anyone who is considering buying in to stay a weekend at OKW...you will not want to leave!!
dont tell to many people disney best kept secret (okw):lmao: isnt great, we are in it 10 years, our points are at boardwalk and allways stayed at okw. its hard to explain what it is about the place. freinds of ours stayed there and hate it, they love boardwalk and animal. i wish i could find a place to retire in florida that looks like that. im 43 so i have some time, well alot of time, maybe disney will build a 55 and over like okw!! :thumbsup2

Has anyone been to the HH area rooms 23 thru 26 since they have been rehabbed???? any feedback?:confused3
i was in 23 this past oct. it was nice, had new carpet, new frig,stove, we were in a two bedroom and we didnt need the pull out but it looked new. we have resi. for this oct, we are in a one bedroom this time. we got the "close to the hh" again. id like to stay in 27 or 28 this time. we like them all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter