~OK~IF you had your choice of ANY resort at WDW-which would you go for and why?

MyTigger&Eeyore9698

Mouseketeer
If you had your choice and nothing was standing in your way of a resort choice except to pick it, where would you book and why? TY:thumbsup2

I would still go to Port Orleans Riverside. I wouldn't care if it was a MOD. I just love the atmosphere. It is so calming and fun! I have practically memorized the whole POR!

I love the Poly especially the location, I want to stay BW (I really want a dvc there). Its a tough one bur I would have to say Contemporary Tower room with a Magic Kingdon View. I think the room says it all.

Poly magic Kingdom View! We just love the atmosphere and location at the Poly! To be able to watch Wishes from our own balcony would be awesome!:cloud9:

Boardwalk Villa, 2 Bedroom, Boardwalk View.

This August we'll be there!

On a side note, I was a frequent visitor to this board for many years. I learned so much about staying at Disney, but it took me years to realize that if you go to Disney yearly, it is in your best interest to purchase points through DVC.

So happy we did.... and still wonder what took us so long!

I love the AKL. Why? The gorgious lobby, the fascinating artifacts around the building, the comfortable rooms, and most of all the incredible animals! I also love Jiko and Boma. Wish I were there now!

Yacht Club is my favorite for the whole family...can't beat the location and the pool. If DH and I were going without kids, I'd go Grand Floridian just because I enjoy "top of the line", and that is my perception of GF.

Boardwalk!!! With a private balcony overlooking the boardwalk, of course!!! :cloud9:

I'm going to go for the gold and pick the castle suite! :banana:

But, if that's booked, I'll settle for the Poly. I haven't stayed there for over 20 years, and that was when I was on vacation with my parents. I've love to stay at the Poly with dh and the kids. :goodvibes

For 1 trip: AKL because I have always wanted to stay in a Savannah view room. (maybe this year!)

After that: Yacht Club: I love this resort and EPCOT is my favorite park!

:cloud9:

Mine has always been the Contemporary with a view of MK so I can see the fireworks at the end of the day. But lately my dream is slowly fading and switching to AK so I can wake up and look outside and have a giraffe outside my balcony with the sun coming up over the horizon.:cloud9: :cloud9: Oh how I love to dream.

BoardWalk Inn in a suite overlooking the BoardWalk. I fell in love with that resort the first time I saw it in 1998:goodvibes

If money was no object,I would pick the Poly LV CL,I stayed at the Poly in a GV room last year and when I walked into the room I fell in love. The Poly has 2 great restaurants and you can't beat the location.I also really loved the AKL and WL so if money were an issue I would certainly be happy with either of those resorts also.:)

Animal Kingdom Lodge!!! The savanah view rooms were spectacular!! The beds were very comfortable!!!! Better than my own!! Also the decor was beautiful!!!!!!!

Well if I'm dreaming i would go with the top shelf most expensive digs available at the GF. Since i know that ain't happening I am quite content with any 1-bdrm at my beloved DVC, just like any other year:goodvibes

I would stay at the Polynesian. My mom and I stayed there a few times back in the 70's when the price was reasonable and I would love to go back with my own family. I can't see us ever being able to afford it but I can dream!

Me--Poly room with view of MK would be first choice; then CBR, which is where we stay when we do mod instead of value. I just love the beachy/Caribbean theme. :beach:

DH--Wilderness Lodge. I have promised him this for our 30th wedding anniversary. It will be Disney's 50th anniversary. :thumbsup2

DS--does not care as long as he is at Disney!! :yay:

Poly! What could be better than sitting on the beach with a drink in my hand and watching Wishes? :)

This is a very difficult question to answer. Limiting myself to just resort rooms (not DVC units) I'd be hard pressed to decide between concierge MK views at the Contemporary or Polynesian, or concierge at the Beach Club. But then I'd probably be happy at the GF or AKL concierge as well.

For DVC, I'd have to pick something that doesn't exist - an OKW 2 bedroom unit, but located at BCV.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter