Ok fess up....what's your weird collection?

This would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

BTW, I collect Goofy Christmas ornaments. I have over 50 different Goofy Christmas Ornaments. I've been known to ask people for ornaments off their tree if they have one that I don't have :)

I want to start collecting something Disney.. but I dont know what to collect:confused3..theres too much to choose from..

I tried to collect snacks from Goofy's Candy Co. but that lasted about three hours as most of my collection was depleted.

I collected the fastpasses, park ticket card, map of MK which has the date on it, and some meal receipts, buttons, it made for a nice keepsake in our first disney photo book. I will do the same this year also. Oh yes and had my stash of the shampoo & conditioner which i just love the smell of them so got a bunch to take home.

I want to start collecting something Disney.. but I dont know what to collect:confused3..theres too much to choose from..

We're not really sure what to collect, either. I collect pins, the parking passes from each trip, KTTK cards, etc, etc. But DH and I want to find a cool, unique thing to start collecting. So I'm glad I came across this thread!

I am also guilty of having shampoo and soap collections. It's not even in my bathroom...it's on my shelf with my Disney movies. :lmao:

Oh also found parking passes from Disneyland....they have the date on it that's why I kept them lol.

ok i admit it, i collect facecloths! It started by accident now no matter where I go I have to come home with one.

Steins from Germany in Epcot
Swords from Uk
Wine from F&W
Soaps , shampoos , lotion
Perfumes from everywhere

As you can see we spend a lot of time in Epcot.

I tried to collect snacks from Goofy's Candy Co. but that lasted about three hours as most of my collection was depleted.

:lmao: now that's funny ! I would suggest find ONE or maybe TWO things you love and then collect everything re-them. I have had several collections & it ends up being just too much. Now I have 2, anything with Mickey with a chef hat and anything Lady & the Tramp...its a lifelong quest to find things, I even have an OLD Mickey cookbook from Japan (the real country not EPCOT) and very old dogfood ads using LT & the cast...searching is half the fun :goodvibes

I personally have an unhealthy obsession with shotglasses. I have hundreds from my trips to WDW, SW, UO, from around the world (that people have picked up for me) and even places locally. Too many that far outnumber the display cases I have!

Ok, I collect lots of things but the weird thing I collect are the resort folios. I keep them completely intact (exactly how they give it to me at check in) and I have every one from all of my stays. I file my KTTW card in them plus all other various memorabilia from the trip. I figure some day it will be nice to see all the park maps, times guides, resort info, etc. and it makes a handy folder for all the stuff I pick up during a trip.

I do the same thing and have most of them even from when I was a kid. My oldest I think is from the Poly 1978ish I believe.

Also, maps, keys, and shopping bags(I have some of the old paper ones with just MK on them).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter