Ok fess up....what's your weird collection?

Melpuff

Mrs. Walt Disney
So a lot of us collect pins (myself included), maybe vinylmation, the refillable cups, or your popcorn buckets- but what other weird stuff do you like to save or look or for? Or how many of the above "normal" things are you guilty of keeping?

For me it's pins, soon to be cups (I only have one so far), ears hats (I don't even have a classic one yet! I always say I will get one next time), a few antenna toppers....

But by far my best collection is my tickets. I keep tickets for everything on a bulletin board in my room, but my Disney ones are my favorite! I have my keys to the world cards, my Disneyland tickets, an old Disney dollar, name tags from tours, birthday pins etc. I even have this cool ticket from my ride on the Lilly Belle at Disneyland!

Of course there is a small bag of weird things I just have from trips....a chocolate coin from the Blue Bayou in Disneyland, a streamer that got caught all over me after the "Move it, Shake it, Celebrate It" party. I even have this collectable gift card tin from the Blue Bayou that the manager told me some people try to collect? So I have that in case I ever get more from Disneyland haha.

I'm not really as much of a packrat as I sound, I swear lol. My room is very clean! :-)

So guys.....what are you guilty of keeping? :goodvibes

I collect tickets, but I also grab a clean napkin from each trip. Pretty weird but it makes for cool scrapbook stuff!

We collect:
- shopping bags (my mom has one from every trip since 86)
- napkins
- park maps
- tickets (mom still has our extra tickets from 86 or 87 - they're the old paper ones)
- refillable mugs
- popcorn buckets
- Disney pins

I forgot the maps I have!

Also have a napkin from my first Disneyland trip haha.

And I totally agree- it's so awesome for a scrapbook!

I keep every single register slip. Turns out they fade, but it's still fun for a few years.

I keep every single register slip. Turns out they fade, but it's still fun for a few years.

I save mine too! It's always interesting to look back and see how "cheap" things were years ago (relatively speaking, of course). I also save my birthday buttons and random fastpasses. On one trip with my mother she made me save the drink stirrers I got in my cocktails!

We collect:
- shopping bags (my mom has one from every trip since 86)

I was not intentionally collecting the shopping bags but I have a lot of my Christmas ornaments packed in them.:)
But I collect is park maps and hotel maps especiaaly when they circle your room!

Ok, I collect lots of things but the weird thing I collect are the resort folios. I keep them completely intact (exactly how they give it to me at check in) and I have every one from all of my stays. I file my KTTW card in them plus all other various memorabilia from the trip. I figure some day it will be nice to see all the park maps, times guides, resort info, etc. and it makes a handy folder for all the stuff I pick up during a trip.

I like the idea of collecting invalid Fps! I do have a lot of unused FPs in my files.

Also, dd gets a stuffed Minnie on every trip-the little ones that are themed for the occasion. That's her collectible. She's getting a pretty large collection! Plus she has all her Epcot masks in her room. So I guess I'm grooming a future Disney pack rat.

The restaurants used to have different stir sticks for drinks that were resort or restaurant specific. I have a ton of those.

:lmao:I collect antennae toppers. I've got a bunch but rarely keep one on my truck. I don't want to ruin them :lmao:

Well, I collect pins mostly, figs, and I've been collecting fastpasses and pressed coins. They all set off my pin collection quite nicely.:cool1:

We have a lot of odd little things. Maps, napkins, parking passes with dates from our hotel stays.

i super excited im not the only one who collects the napkins! :rotfl:
i save all my receipts in my passporter for that year as well.
also, i save all my bracelets from MNSSHP each year.
im TOTALLY a pin collector. and i have all my KTTW cards :goodvibes
i buy an ornment each trip. and a huge t-shirt collection.
basically, ive got so many different disney collection! :laughing:

I get a set of ears, and save the KTTW cards. I also have to get something with the year on it. My item of choice are those clip magnets. I LOVE those things!!! I also used to collect keychains, but that collection got out of control and I had to put the brakes on. Its been a while, maybe the next trip....

I don't know if it is weird but I collect the Disney snowglobes, more so the Disney Villian snowglobes. I have two big figures, Maleficent and Sorcerer Mickey, and will plan on buying more. I have Disney plates, odds and ends, pillows, blankets, posters, villian shot glasses, tin boxes, lamps, candle holders, tote bags, watches, and many more stuff and will buy more things as we go to Disney every year or find good sale on disneyshopping.com.:thumbsup2 My DS9 collects pressed coins and pins. Oh and I collect a disney magnet with the year on it for every year we go for the Fridge.

I almost forgot that we have a Disney christmas tree and other Disney Christmas Decorations.

May be too many to list...lol

Princess Snowglobes
Swarovski crystal pins....just added Jiminy Cricket last year :worship:
T-Shirts...probably have 40...lol
KTTW cards
Maps
Soaps and shampoos
Fast Passes
Pins, of course
Photopass cards and pictures
We ALWAYS get our Splash Mountain picture and a frame.
Resort Mugs
Towel Animals
I have several Menus from when they used to personalize them...that was such a nice touch.
Out dated Season Passes
Autographs of course

I'm sure there's more, but these are the ones I can think of right off the bat :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter