Ok Dads, it's that time of the year

Originally Posted by BigDaddyRog
Why for you had a thread in your head???

Please do tell.
OT sorry: I have to share a stitches in the head story with y'all. The kids first trip to WDW was when my DD was 4 and the quads 2. We left PA at 9pm Fri and arrived in my best friends driveway by 6:30 pm Sat. We let the kids run around outback and splashed them from the spa and pool. It was like 100 degrees. Well we were checked into the ER by 7:30 that evening for 8 stitches dead center to 2 y/o DD:cutie: forehead. Fast forward 2 years, first night in WDW and going to MNSSHP with dinner at Chef Mickey's first. After we eat, start heading back to van to get the stroller and we are all excited and kinda rushing. Same DD:cutie: , now 4, splats on the side walk outside the Contemporary. Rush inside looking for ice/help. Declined the offer for 911. The tickets are only good for that night. Oh what to do... Track over to MK to see the medic. If she needs to go , I'll leave from there and take her. Skin intact but bulging past her poor little nose. Ice packs:sick: and Motrin for the night and NO MORE WALKING allowed for her! Needless to say we were very very apprehensive in December watching her every move. She still falls but we escaped unharmed this last trip.

Cool mirror BDR!!

My DH got a night away in WV to do a Ghost Tour with my BIL. And tomorrow we are getting our new digital camera. So nothing actually today.
Loretta

LOL...Loretta....make a football helmet part of her vacation wear!!!

My poor daddy, got to spend Father's day with his bride of 46 years at the Doc in a Box :-(

They are on a 3-week camping trip in the Virginia area, and were packing up the 5th wheel to move from Fredericksburg to Williamsburg, and mom fell in the tub.

So they spent the day in the doc in a box. Mom is fine, has some pain killers and muscle relaxers, and they are staying in Fredericksburg for a few more days and will skip Williamsburg. Then they are off to North Carolina to see my nephew in a regional soccer tournament.

He did say all three of us remembered to call him, so all in all it was a good day :-)

Oh God...before I re-read the page...I thought you meant they had fun taking the "cysts" out. I'm thinking GROSS...:scared1: WHAT KIND OF FAMILY IS THIS?:confused3

Anyway...duh:duck: ...I've got it now. This seems to be happening to me alot lately. :laughing: Hope your feeling better by the way! :thumbsup2

I was brave enough to let them take the stitches out. There's no way i would have let him touch the cysts. One of them was embeded in my skull it was enough for the Dr. to take it out. I feel great! Thanks for asking. No pain at all. It went well.

Ive taken out my own stitches a few times..it IS fun!!!! Glad you're all cystless VACAMPER!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter