Ok Dads, it's that time of the year

RvUsa

<font color=blue>John, the special Dis'r formerly
We should be dropping hints on a regular basis for what we want for dad's day. What would you really like for Fathers day?

I will start....

I would like a new digital camera. But since my DW doesn't ever read this, I may as well wish for a million dollars. :sad2:

Ok now its your turn....

I dont really want any physical gifts...but I WOULD like to get the ROYAL treatment, ya know ...no sly insults from the kids, a whole day where they actually act like Im interesting and not such a PITA to have around.... maybe hear one of them pretend to laugh if I attempt to crack a joke.....oh, and a couple of dozen pounds of crawfish would be nice too!!!

We should be dropping hints on a regular basis for what we want for dad's day. What would you really like for Fathers day?

I will start....

I would like a new digital camera. But since my DW doesn't ever read this, I may as well wish for a million dollars. :sad2:

Ok now its your turn....

we can all email her, post it and we will fill up her mailbox!

My two front teeth ! OH,,wait a minute,,,thats christmas.
How about a night alone with my wife. Wait, we're alone every night.
Okay, then camping at the Fort. Nope, can't afford it right now. Guess I'll hav'ta let you know later when I think'a something.
:confused:

It will be on our last day at the Fort. I just want to sleep late. I'm really getting a new cell phone.

I will start....

Ok now its your turn....

Just wake up in the morning and enjoy that first cup of "Joe". We quit doing the cards/presents about 5 years ago and just plan on going out for a meal or whatever to celebrate.

Larry

Just wake up in the morning and enjoy that first cup of "Joe". We quit doing the cards/presents about 5 years ago and just plan on going out for a meal or whatever to celebrate.

Larry

I hear ya, Larry. DH & I quit the "gift giving" for any occasion 6-7 years ago. We consider our WDW AP's the "gifts that keep on giving". We found AP's to be more enjoyable than the Jelly of the Month Club!!!:rotfl:

I have a great job, a loving wife, 2 fine boys and the fastest truck of all my friends....... what more could a guy want..... besides a $1000 Flying J gift card :thumbsup2

I have a great job, a loving wife, 2 fine boys and the fastest truck of all my friends....... what more could a guy want..... besides a $1000 Flying J gift card :thumbsup2

Scott - Ya better up the ante on that card to at least $5K. $1K is good for about one round trip to FtW.:faint:

We arrive at the Fort on Fathers Day. All I would like is an uneventful trip down and back. Not sure if it's possible with 2 five year olds and a 7 year old but I can wish. That and a great vacation with no long wait times at the parks, yea right.

We arrive at the Fort on Father's Day as well, leaving again on the 27th. I cannot wait.

We should buy this for Jim's FD gift!!
aa77b602.jpg

Ok, you mean for ftwg Jim, not seabee's Jim, one way it is hilarious, the other, not so much.:thumbsup2

I was confused for a sec.

Time to relax! Been so crazy that this is my first chance to sit, read and post in a while!

On a more serious note, glad to have three healthy :thumbsup2 and loving kids, wife who still manages to smile after 19 years of putting up with me, a place to live and plans to bring our camper to the Fort in August. What more could I hope for?

Oh yeah, seriously considering putting on a flannel shirt with the sleevs cut off short, torn/stained cut-off jeans and go wander around the VWL pool for a while to scare the folks on the other side of the tracks.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter