• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

'Ohana New or Old menu

Which do you think you like better

• Old menu with Skewers and Noodles

Votes: 129 94.9%
  • New menu with Rice and Shrimp Casserole

Votes: 7 5.1%

• Total voters

tigger2002

DIS Veteran
Title says it all. Since no one has eaten from the new menu the results will be purely speculation but will give us and Disney an idea of how we feel.

Right now, I'm just happy it's reopening...I'll defer on menu options until things normalize

Reactions: Kae

Well I love fried rice, so if this sticks around maybe that means it will be easier to get reservations for my next trip lol.

Old menu. Was planning a dinner for 9 of us during upcoming trip. It’s expensive enough as is but with the menu change we’re not interested enough in Ohana anymore. Will eat this dinner off property now.

My DH is going to be so disappointed. Ohana was his favorite. The new menu stinks. On the plus side, we'll save money replacing that meal with a quick service. I'm regretting having to decrease our cancelled for COVID trip from 8 to 5 days less and less. Disney is going to be very different for us after this. Maybe a day or two when in Orlando for other things.

I am okay with the menu especially if the Bread Pudding is still there. What kills it for our family is the astronomical prices. :(
I agree with you 100 percent. We have 6 kids ( 3 are “adults” and 1 is a “Disney adult”) the other 2 are “kids”. So we wound be paying for 6 adults and 2 kids.....
I have “heard” that the price is 60.00 and adult 😳
And I don’t know the “kid” prices, but if the.60.00 is true our Bill, before tip ( 18% added for party larger than 6. “Us”) that is over 450.00 for dinner 😳😳

I like fried rice just fine but the menu says EGG fried rice, and i can't stand eggs in any form except within a recipe like a cake... something tells me they are going to use the uneaten eggs from breakfast in this rice...call me cynical.
Looks like more steak and pot stickers for me...and kielbasa?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter