***Officially Official September 2017 Thread***

Global Market places for Food and Wine Festival out. And a few other details like prices for demos $17. DFB, Disney website, and Disney Parks blog have more info . Wahoo Graham Elliot is there for What's Cooking With on my Epcot day!

Should I Rope drop Animal Kingdom and do FOP first thing in the standby line and get an early FP for Navi since i couldnt get FOP before 5pm?
Seems like RD FOP has been pretty quick and the standby line is supposed to be really well done theme wise
That's exactly what we are doing if I can't get a FOP fp

Global Market places for Food and Wine Festival out. And a few other details like prices for demos $17. DFB, Disney website, and Disney Parks blog have more info . Wahoo Graham Elliot is there for What's Cooking With on my Epcot day!

I can't find the schedule for book signings and demos. Can you share a link? I'm not seeing the details on the Disney food blog or the food festival website.

Should I Rope drop Animal Kingdom and do FOP first thing in the standby line and get an early FP for Navi since i couldnt get FOP before 5pm?
Seems like RD FOP has been pretty quick and the standby line is supposed to be really well done theme wise

From everything that I've read, I wouldn't waste an FP on Na'vi River. I don't think the lines have been that long. And if you do RD and head straight to FoP, you shouldn't need an FP. That's my plan anyway. Just going off of what I've seen on the Pandora thread.

I can't find the schedule for book signings and demos. Can you share a link? I'm not seeing the details on the Disney food blog or the food festival website.
It will be loaded under culinary demonstrations on the Epcot food and wine festival from the disney official website. Right now it's only give prices. More info will be released in the next few days since stuff will be able to be booked for everyone July20.

Hi, we will be arriving on Labor Day, no park that day, and we will stay for 10 days.
Staying at POP, party of 10.

Here is our schedule for September:

Mon, 4th, arrival day, no parks, relax at the hotel
Tue, 5th - MK
Wed, 6th - TL
Thu, 7th - HS
Fri, 8th - AK
Sat 9th - BB
Sun 10th - TL
Mon 11th - EP
Tue 12th - BB
Wed 13th - MK (with extra magic hours from 9:00pm to 11:00pm)
Thu 14th - Flying back

Regarding crowds, what to expect after Labor Day?

We are not going to theme parks on Sat & Sun.

I have been in July, August and October (near Columbus day) so I am not sure what to expect for September.

Any comment would be much appreciated :)

Hi, we will be arriving on Labor Day, no park that day, and we will stay for 10 days.

Tue, 5th - MK
Wed, 6th - TL
Thu, 7th - HS
Fri, 8th - AK
Sat 9th - BB
Sun 10th - TL
Mon 11th - EP
Tue 12th - BB
Thu 14th - Flying back

I have been in July, August and October (near Columbus day) so I am not sure what to expect for September.

Those were our exact dates until I moved the entire trip so DH could see sugar ray ( we near miss them every year). We always go that time of year. Labor Day is busy, so no parks is a good idea. The rest of the time, you will see the lowest crowds you have probably ever seen if you've only been in July, August and October. Great time to go for crowds. :thumbsup2

Tue, 5th - MK
Wed, 6th - TL
Thu, 7th - HS
Fri, 8th - AK
Sat 9th - BB
Sun 10th - TL
Mon 11th - EP
Tue 12th - BB
Thu 14th - Flying back

We went 9/3-9/10 last year after many years going in November, and we loved this week for the low crowds. The weekend of Labor day and Labor Day are a bit more crowded (not crazy crowded), but after Labor Day the crowds literally disappeared! We stay at BC, so the pool there can get really crowded and after Labor Day we couldn't believe how empty the pool was in the afternoons, it was awesome. We rarely needed our fps, but we just used them because we had them lol. The low crowds made it an easy decision that we were booking the same week this year. It was very hot, but some days it was nice and breezy with lower humidity and surprisingly it only rained a couple of times, not every day so we lucked out there.

Reactions: ean
Finally booked plane tickets! It feels so official now! Only 52 days to go!!

:dancer:

I can't wait to do this! I keep checking Southwest and the prices on the flights I want just jumped up this week. >:( Going to watch a bit longer and hope they go back down, even a little.

I can't wait to do this! I keep checking Southwest and the prices on the flights I want just jumped up this week. >:( Going to watch a bit longer and hope they go back down, even a little.
If I remember correctly you live in KCMO..I live in the KC metro but on the Kansas side.

We're going the 8th-17th but I know from page 1 of this thread you're going the 15th-24th (which actually was initially the exact time period I was going to do but opted for the week before instead).

When we first bought our tickets flight from KCI to MCO were $372 RT WGA non-stop for 1 ticket and this was release day as well on 2/23/17. Then fares dropped during a sale on 3/31/17 and we rebooked at $298 RT WGA non-stop for 1 ticket; we however used points though but the above amounts were the dollar value of the ticket. I say for 1 ticket because the other ticket (which is for me) is under a companion pass (boy we're going to miss it when that expires at the end of this year :sad:).

I just checked now if bought today RT would be $459 :scared1: for our flights.

I hope you can get reasonable enough airfare!! I know that's such a huge stressor too. What is the airfare running right now for you??

If I remember correctly you live in KCMO..I live in the KC metro but on the Kansas side.

We're going the 8th-17th but I know from page 1 of this thread you're going the 15th-24th (which actually was initially the exact time period I was going to do but opted for the week before instead).

When we first bought our tickets flight from KCI to MCO were $372 RT WGA non-stop for 1 ticket and this was release day as well on 2/23/17. Then fares dropped during a sale on 3/31/17 and we rebooked at $298 RT WGA non-stop for 1 ticket; we however used points though but the above amounts were the dollar value of the ticket. I say for 1 ticket because the other ticket (which is for me) is under a companion pass (boy we're going to miss it when that expires at the end of this year :sad:).

I just checked now if bought today RT would be $459 :scared1: for our flights.

I hope you can get reasonable enough airfare!! I know that's such a huge stressor too. What is the airfare running right now for you??

Hello to a fellow Kansas Citian! :) I am REALLY hoping to get it below $300. Right now WGA flights are $447 RT. And there are 4 of us. What's killing me is flights both ways in August are $89 or $112. It would be GREAT if those carried over!! Doubtful, probably some kind of summer thing, but hope is good, right?? :)

Hello to a fellow Kansas Citian! :) I am REALLY hoping to get it below $300. Right now WGA flights are $447 RT. And there are 4 of us. What's killing me is flights both ways in August are $89 or $112. It would be GREAT if those carried over!! Doubtful, probably some kind of summer thing, but hope is good, right?? :)

:wave2: Hello back to you :D

$447 :crazy2:..ugh yeah I totally get you on that especially with 4 people.

I peeked at August, since you mentioned it, and woah baby those are good prices to Orlando! That would be awesome for you if you could get that or at least close to that

Hope is good for sure pixiedust:

Those were our exact dates until I moved the entire trip so DH could see sugar ray ( we near miss them every year). We always go that time of year. Labor Day is busy, so no parks is a good idea. The rest of the time, you will see the lowest crowds you have probably ever seen if you've only been in July, August and October. Great time to go for crowds. :thumbsup2

We went 9/3-9/10 last year after many years going in November, and we loved this week for the low crowds. The weekend of Labor day and Labor Day are a bit more crowded (not crazy crowded), but after Labor Day the crowds literally disappeared! We stay at BC, so the pool there can get really crowded and after Labor Day we couldn't believe how empty the pool was in the afternoons, it was awesome. We rarely needed our fps, but we just used them because we had them lol. The low crowds made it an easy decision that we were booking the same week this year. It was very hot, but some days it was nice and breezy with lower humidity and surprisingly it only rained a couple of times, not every day so we lucked out there.

Thank you, both!

Regarding the heat, I don't mind it at all, actually I prefer high temps! At this moment, where I live (Argentina, South America), we are in winter, usually by our trip (September), here it could be around 32 F° or ZERO degrees Celsius...
Right now we have an Antarctic polar wave coming... it will be below ZERO (or below 32 F°) so August will be really cold.

Come on September!!! :sunny::sunny::sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter