Official Wine & Dine 2018

Went to the expo this morning as I was working Thursday and Friday and couldn’t go. I was sad that the merchandise was very picked over. It helped me save money though! I’m definitely planning to go to the expo on the first day for Star Wars, hoping that they’ll have great artwork this year as the last few years have just been okay.

Also, what’s with the new design of the I did it shirts? It seems dumb to essentially have almost the same design on the front and back. I think I preferred the map.

Hope everyone that has run so far has had a great time! Tomorrow is my first time running Wine and Dine so I’m pretty excited!

Also, what’s with the new design of the I did it shirts? It seems dumb to essentially have almost the same design on the front and back. I think I preferred the map.
!
I miss the map too

Also still wondering if the magic bands were fake news or sold out cause all the CMs I asked were clueless

Congrats to everyone who survived the race this morning! Ran with DW, as I typically do for the 10Ks. They won't be using that course again! It was very reminiscent of the infamous first Dark Side 10k. Oh, well. Recovering for the big one tomorrow!
Reminiscent in course or crowding? I didn't run today so ask because the Dark Side 10k first year started at Epcot, barely running through Epcot then to Studios and finished at ESPN.

Anyone, have pictures of the new I Did It design back? I'm curious since I'm not there and always liked the map.

Day light saving time? Just to be sure Florida participates I asked at Bay Lake, they do. I’m just a little concerned because there has been no mention of it in any of the race info that I can find. Seems odd to me that there would not be any reminders.

Has anyone asked official runDisney personnel, I don’t want to oversleep. I forgot all about it at the expo and this morning at the 10K.

Thanks and good luck tomorrow!

Day light saving time? Just to be sure Florida participates I asked at Bay Lake, they do. I’m just a little concerned because there has been no mention of it in any of the race info that I can find. Seems odd to me that there would not be any reminders.

Has anyone asked official runDisney personnel, I don’t want to oversleep. I forgot all about it at the expo and this morning at the 10K.

I saw signs at the expo reminding people to set their clocks back an hour.

Well, if you forget to set you clock - you’ll just be really early.

Totally unrelated to BOGO mimosa, does anyone want to sell their party ticket? I am thinking about going by for an hour or two and would rather buy from someone here. Let me know and I will try to check here throughout the day!

Got to see @IamTrike and fast, handsome DS on the course. I recognized their VIP plaid costumes from Disboards as they passed. They stopped at each character, and DH and I passed them while they waited in line, then they passed us again running to the next character and we’d do it all over again, until I was so tired and slow that we totally lost them! So cool! Congratulations to all who ran today. Great job.

Got to see @IamTrike and fast, handsome DS on the course. I recognized their VIP plaid costumes from Disboards as they passed. They stopped at each character, and DH and I passed them while they waited in line, then they passed us again running to the next character and we’d do it all over again, until I was so tired and slow that we totally lost them! So cool! Congratulations to all who ran today. Great job.

It was great meeting you and your husband too! I had a lot of fun yo-yo-ing back and forth with you during race.

DS really enjoyed the race even, if his dad was holding him back. We wound up getting 18 photopass pictures along the way. After only doing Marathon Weekend, Princess and EEC at WDW it was fun getting to run a different course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter