Official Wine & Dine 2018

Hoping they have the half I did it shirt in small when I go because I like ot better than the women's. Was only planning to get that and a pin.

I have been having some health issues since late aug that stopped my training dead in its tracks. I am finally feeling better but since my last run was in Aug, I decided it just wouldn’t be smart to do the half this year. I am very sad about it and no one really gets it. I worked my butt off all summer. Did everything right and my body just said nope.
I am happy to finally be feeling better but I don’t really see traveling to Disney for another run in the future. I wouldn’t feel right going without my family and I don’t love all the price increases that are rough for a family of 5.

Anyway, I do have a party ticket if someone wants it. My email is dian609@yahoo.com.

I have been having some health issues since late aug that stopped my training dead in its tracks. I am finally feeling better but since my last run was in Aug, I decided it just wouldn’t be smart to do the half this year. I am very sad about it and no one really gets it. I worked my butt off all summer. Did everything right and my body just said nope.
I am happy to finally be feeling better but I don’t really see traveling to Disney for another run in the future. I wouldn’t feel right going without my family and I don’t love all the price increases that are rough for a family of 5.

Anyway, I do have a party ticket if someone wants it. My email is dian609@yahoo.com.

Sending you an email, I need a ticket.

I'm so sorry for your struggle. It totally stinks that you can't do the race, but probably the smart decision for your body in the long run.

I’m wishing Disney did deferrals as a lot has went on in the past 72 hours and I know I’m in for another rough 2 days at least.... my training and especially pre race diet has fallen to the wayside and frankly my heart and mind isn’t into things and I’m at a breaking point where I don’t want to eat the cost

I’m wishing Disney did deferrals as a lot has went on in the past 72 hours and I know I’m in for another rough 2 days at least.... my training and especially pre race diet has fallen to the wayside and frankly my heart and mind isn’t into things and I’m at a breaking point where I don’t want to eat the cost
Oh man... hoping things turn around for you.

Fingers Crossed Getting felt up at work, two family deaths and this synagogue shooting has just been .....

I’m from the Pittsburgh area and even though I live about 3 hours north of there, my family and many friends still live there. Praying for ya!

Random question... Any advice for running with a broken finger? I broke my middle finger a couple days ago, the doctor put it in a splint together with the two adjacent fingers. I've done one run with it and it felt weird, like something was moving. So I followed up with the doctor and he said I could also buddy tape the fingers inside the splint. I plan to try that for my run tomorrow. I don't want a silly broken finger to put a damper on the races!

Last edited:
I’m from the Pittsburgh area and even though I live about 3 hours north of there, my family and many friends still live there. Praying for ya!
Actually from FL but just hearing about another mass shooting mixed with it being an act of antisemitism makes me physically ill

I was just saying about how it’s going to mess my sleeping up so much spending 8 of 10 nights in a hotel room

Actually from FL but just hearing about another mass shooting mixed with it being an act of antisemitism makes me physically ill

I was just saying about how it’s going to mess my sleeping up so much spending 8 of 10 nights in a hotel room
I hope going will help you feel less of a burden. Sometimes going to your happy place when you’re down and stressed can really help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter