Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2020

Okay, changed the reservation to November 21-23, so here's hoping for some medals and shirts before then! A much more realistic dream, I think!!!

Now to map out a route!

Okay, changed the reservation to November 21-23, so here's hoping for some medals and shirts before then! A much more realistic dream, I think!!!

Now to map out a route!
I’m confused. We already have medals and shirts for wine and dine...

I agree. I am very impressed by Disney giving us the option to run virtual or refund. I had a couple of others that just went virtual without an option.

Agreed! Same here. Not to mention getting a portion back as a gift card!!

just checking in anybody received a refund yet I know they said 6-8 weeks but could be sooner so just checking in :)

just checking in anybody received a refund yet I know they said 6-8 weeks but could be sooner so just checking in :)
I got a paper check last week for the 10 & half. IDK if the back and forth due to no longer having a gift card impacted the speed, or if that is processed prior to automatic credit card refunds.

Since the races are now virtual, when do think Disney will makes the links live for printing out bibs and certificates. I was hoping to do my 10K earlier before it gets too cold where I live.

Since the races are now virtual, when do think Disney will makes the links live for printing out bibs and certificates. I was hoping to do my 10K earlier before it gets too cold where I live.
Disney started processing refunds today so probably not until they are done focusing on that.

I got my refund for my pins & magnets today....

it would be nice if when things got closer they sold limited merch via merch pass on shopdisney

Yeah, got my MagicBand refund today. I was vaguely hoping they'd just ship it.

I did end up getting a Star Wars runDisney spirit jersey off of shopDisney, and one for my wife.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter