Official Wine and Dine 2017 thread

I know a lot of question about adding your bib number to memory maker have been asked but im still having trouble :(

1. Do you add your bib as a PhotoPass Card
2. If you do it before the race is there any indication on the site that it worked?
3. Should i just revisit this after the race instead of worrying about it now?

Yes you add it just as you would a PhotoPass Card.
I believe it is easier for the system if you enter your bib number after you finish, but cannot speak to that with certainty.

Where's our merch preview?! Really excited to check out the expo tomorrow, is anyone going for opening?

I won't be there until midday. Opted for the second flight out instead of the first. Trying out a new tactic; don't start vacation at 1:30am, 3am is a much more agreeable time.

Sorry if this may sound like a silly question, but I was never ware of the pacing groups until now. I've done a few Disney HM's/challenges, and I truly haven't trained for this one since I've had a foot injury, but I' still going to go for it and try my best at doing the challenge. How do the pacing groups work: like, how do we find the pacer in our corral, and do we have to let them know ahead of time? Also, are there any pacing groups for the 10k as well? Thanks in advance!
Sorry This picture is blurry but that was a Pacer and what they held at Darkside in April...so I would assume they will have stick signs again. I think they had something on their backs too, but my memory could be off on that but I feel like they did. No, 10k pacers. You don't tell anyone ahead of time, just hunt for them in your corral. Galloway will have a booth I'm pretty sure so you can chat with him about the run/walk intervals the pacers will do, but the actual pacers probably won't be there or at least I didn't see any in April at his booth (there was like him & maybe one other person at it in April).

wdw17April0795.jpg

Anyone else notice in the event guide the exhibtor list isn't there, instead it's the interactive area time schedule, like yoga, happy hour, fun hour, etc? I'll be interested to hear how the interactive area is, but was curious on exhibitors....

Where's our merch preview?! Really excited to check out the expo tomorrow, is anyone going for opening?
I’ll be there about an hour or so into it

Anyone else notice in the event guide the exhibtor list isn't there, instead it's the interactive area time schedule, like yoga, happy hour, fun hour, etc? I'll be interested to hear how the interactive area is, but was curious on exhibitors....
I saw a vender list when I printed things out about a week ago... I’m at work so no access to my race folder or I’d DM you

How torturous was it to see them post an outfit on the fb page only to find out it's "avengers race inspired running clothes" or some other such non-wine & dine thing!?!?!

"We wants the merch preview! We wants the merch preview!"

(But please keep some stock in the back for Friday arrivals!!!)

It was there. I remember thinking the list of vendors wasn't great. Someone must have attached the wrong doc at some point since that schedule is there twice.

It's finally up! Shirt preview:
I actually really like the orange for the half. Maybe it is because I have never had an orange race shirt, or that I like bright shiny things but I am quite good with it!

T-1.5 hrs left of work... the shirt reveal helps get me through this looong day!

Also there is a sick person at my work. Acceptable to spray them down with Lysol correct?
I was this person at work last week and the beginning of this week, I would have understood and been totally good with a Lysol spray down. Go for it!

I want the kids race t shirt. :sad::sad::sad:

Supposed to be 1 hour until vacation......more like 3 though as I work with buffoons.

I won't be there until midday. Opted for the second flight out instead of the first. Trying out a new tactic; don't start vacation at 1:30am, 3am is a much more agreeable time.
I’ll also be going at the Expo in the afternoon.

Tried a similar tactic... Booked a reasonable time flight but the airline advanced it by two hours! So yes, my alarm is set at 2AM.

Start vacation is in a few minutes!

Me 2 months ago: Yes! Definitely book the 6am flight! You’ll be there early, you’ll have the whole day in Disney! It will be great!

Me tonight: W-T-F were you thinking, self?? Now you have to get up so early 4 days in a row instead of 3. :sad: And maybe you should start packing now instead of waiting until midnight? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter