***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

The land did not close to capacity today. We were in there twice with no issues. We had a FP for alien and another for toy story.

I was told the mobile ordering for that area is not working yet. A CM told me that they weren't ready for that yet and the lines were very long. We ate at 50's for lunch.
I did mobile ordering yesterday after dinner worked fine then. Do I think it might be hit or miss

For the person who asked about the chocolate hazelnut tart, it's really good! Basically a pop tart filled with nutella and covered in frosting, my 2-year old devoured it! The raspberry one doesn't have bacon on top.

Has anyone seen anything about the characters? When I did my preview Woody, Buzz and Jessie we roaming around but now all I see in pictures is the Green Army Men and I didn't notice characters yesterday morning.

I saw someone on Facebook post that Buzz, Woody and Jessie were in there old meeting spot in Pixar Place. They thought maybe because of AC but also maybe due to the high crowds at the moment, maybe they will be roaming when it dies down.

Is there a dedicated meet & greet area and specific times for woody, Jesse and buzz?

I just answered someone else above but was probably replying the same type you typed this. Someone on Facebook reported (and I saw a picture) that Buzz, Woody and Jessie were meeting at the old spot in Pixar Place.

I thought of that too. My guess is that they just refurbed PizzaRizzo near the Muppets and didn't want to have 2 pizza places close to each other like that.
Wasn't Pizza Rizzo called Pizza Planet in ~2006 - we ate there then

Just a little update for our disfriends from some locals. We came down tonight just for slinky dog. No wait to get into parking at 8 PM. Got in slinky line at 8:15 and were stepping into ride car at 9:45 even after waiting three trains to sit in the back. Posted wait time was 180 minutes. It was actually 90. We are in line now at 10 for a second ride. I won't spoil anything for anyone, but it was SO much fun!!!

Just a little update for our disfriends from some locals. We came down tonight just for slinky dog. No wait to get into parking at 8 PM. Got in slinky line at 8:15 and were stepping into ride car at 9:45 even after waiting three trains to sit in the back. Posted wait time was 180 minutes. It was actually 90. We are in line now at 10 for a second ride. I won't spoil anything for anyone, but it was SO much fun!!!
I have heard that it is very smooth, but without giving anything away, can you imagine that you are someone with a bad back who has trouble with any sudden stops or starts- do you think I should avoid it? I know everyone with back issues is different, but I just want to know that one thing. :) Thanks!

The search button isn't working for me and I read through the last 15+ pages but didn't see the info......Does anyone know how much the Slinky Dog Headband is? Does it seem like it will sell out quick? We arrive at WDW a month from today but I wonder if they will be hard to find by then or not. Thanks!!

Entered Toy Story Land early this evening. Waited for AS2, posted was 65 minutes. Our wait was 30. We rode both new attractions.

Get your pictures soon and beat the trend. The popsicle stick wall will soon be the new "wall" and pass the purple wall

Where is the popsicle stick wall? Somehow we missed it. Sat on a popsicle stick bench though.

Disney's excuse for the shade is having trees wouldn't be thematically consistent. Like I said, no one cares about that when they're broiling in the summer sun.

And the answer to that is easy. Make a house-like shelter using [insert classic kids' book here] as an A-frame roof propped up by other toys. Or make it out of playing cards. Or Jenga (or off-brand if they don't want to pay the royalties). There, now Andy's toys can eat out of the lunchbox in the shade. Problem solved!

Had a Star Wars dessert party ressie tonight, so after spending the morning at Epcot, I made an Aliens FP for 7:30 pm, and we went to TS land around 6. I was not expecting a lot, but my family and I loved it! The theming is adorable, the green army men are tons of fun and very interactive, walking around and talking to guests. Aliens was a blast! Have a FP for Slinky on Tues, but I will be skipping it. I was not expecting it to be so high and fast. Not for me. My DH and DD are excited to ride it. Myself and my 2 youngest will pass. I have read the complaints about the shade, and while true there is no massive coverage, I thought there were a lot of benches with umbrellas for some shade. More seating at Woody's than I expected. We didn't eat there since we had the dessert party. Overall we loved it. It has been a highlight of this trip so far. Oh, and opening day pins we're still in stock but very limited according to the CM. Plenty of passholder bags and regular pins.

Last edited:
The search button isn't working for me and I read through the last 15+ pages but didn't see the info......Does anyone know how much the Slinky Dog Headband is? Does it seem like it will sell out quick? We arrive at WDW a month from today but I wonder if they will be hard to find by then or not. Thanks!!

It was about $25. Plenty available this evening. Saw a handful of people wearing them. Didn't seem to be in short supply.

$24.99 same as Mickey Ears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter