***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

I will arrive in Disney Friday night hopefully by 9:30pm and I want so much of the TSL merch! I think I may get a Lyft or Minnie Van from my resort and go to the HS EMH just to buy TSL stuff HAHA Hopefully it doesn't sell out!

I will arrive in Disney Friday night hopefully by 9:30pm and I want so much of the TSL merch! I think I may get a Lyft or Minnie Van from my resort and go to the HS EMH just to buy TSL stuff HAHA Hopefully it doesn't sell out!
I was there tonight to go on Toy Story Mania because we have fast passes for Slinky Dig Dash and AS2 later in the week. I bought souvenirs and they seemed to have a lot on hand. I bought the alien claw cups, a t shirt and pins. Good luck

Entered Toy Story Land early this evening. Waited for AS2, posted was 65 minutes. Our wait was 30. We rode both new attractions.

Where is the popsicle stick wall? Somehow we missed it. Sat on a popsicle stick bench though.
It is during the exit of Toy Story Mania.

Cannot wait for our trip in August. Have Slinky Dog Dash fast passes for 2 days. Hope to get there early enough to ride the Saucer ride.

They might consider building a to-scale 1100 foot high fake tree for shade, but the 6 billion price tag would nix it. Maybe a giant lilac bush would work.

The tallest building in the world is 3200 feet, if they built a tree to surpass that it would be the 9th wonder of the world!

The popsicle stick wall has its own Instagram account...

Block wall is also a thing.

Fun! My DD11 will love this, thanks!

We are here now, RNR FP @11:35 so I’ve got to wake up my lazy tweens. AS2 at 3:25pm, couldn’t get SDD for today but eager to see the new land!

Has anyone successfully gotten a slinky fast pass day of? Or is that next to impossible?

Hoping to get some thoughts on my FP plans for 8/20. When I booked my FP, I wanted Slinky Dog, but was all gone. AS2 was also gone for the morning. Decided to get TSM for 9:30. Original Plan was to rope drop SDD right a 7, then go to AS2 before hitting TSM. Looking at the wait time information, that is looking like it might not be possible to get to all 3.

I have been looking at what else is available that day, and could switch my FP to either AS2 or TSM to 7:30PM. This time fits my plan best, and allows us to only worry about 2 rides in the morning at TSL. Also has the added benefit of being able to see TSL at night. The downside is with a FP selection that late in the day, I likely won't be able to secure any others. My current last FP is for RNRC at 11:30.

I have friends at Disney this week and was wondering if Disney is still opening Hollywood Studios really early. And if they are what times do the bus's start running in the morning?

The downside is with a FP selection that late in the day, I likely won't be able to secure any others. My current last FP is for RNRC at 11:30.
Gamble and hope to tap and grab a 4th for AS2 at RNR? I understand your worry though for sure. I feel like I'll be in the same situation, deciding what to FP, because I want to do all 3 and I have a very short trip, but it hurts my planning brain to "plan" nighttime FP+ haha

I’ve always gotten lucky with avatar day of but I wonder if Labor Day is a reach to get SDD day of.

I've got to get my hands on the Alien popcorn bucket, I don't even want the popcorn lol. September can't get here fast enough.

Hoping to get some thoughts on my FP plans for 8/20.”
My family and I will be right there with you that day!

Is your FP time 9:30-10:30?

And are you a resort guest who can access the park at 7am?

Your original plan *could* work if you have until 10:44 to enter TSM FP line.

Currently it says wait times are 85 for TSM, 95 for SDD, and 50 for AS2. Kinda bummed seeing the wait times so low. We are going to WDW at the end of July and decided to skip HS because we figured there would be crazy crowds and originally we weren't staying onsite so we figured we wouldn't be able to get a FP for any TSL rides at 30 days. Last week we decided last minute to stay at a Disney Springs hotel. I wish we would have done that earlier so that we could have done TSL. We probably won't go again for a few years. I guess hindsight is 20/20

My family and I will be right there with you that day!

Is your FP time 9:30-10:30?

And are you a resort guest who can access the park at 7am?

Your original plan *could* work if you have until 10:44 to enter TSM FP line.

Yup, FP for TSM is 9:30-10:30. We are staying at Pop Century, and the plan is to be at the park by 6-6:30 to take advantage of the 7AM opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter