***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

In all honesty FB groups aren't going to have the news any quicker than we will here.

As mentioned previously, we likely will not see the 3-4 weeks of previews like we had with Pandora. That said progress is being made on the land and previews are still possible.

I hope you are correct and since our last day is 6/21 I only need about a week of previews before the media days:teeth:

In all honesty FB groups aren't going to have the news any quicker than we will here.

As mentioned previously, we likely will not see the 3-4 weeks of previews like we had with Pandora. That said progress is being made on the land and previews are still possible.
I agree this is the best place and the first place I look every morning and night. But last year I did hear about the preview through one of my FB Disney Groups with a link and was able to book well before my passholder email ever arrived. We have a room only res for the weekend of June 23-26, which I based on the days we went last year for Pandora. If there's a preview, great, if not, we'll cancel the trip and see it in December.

While I am excited to try the food in TSL (which is a vast improvement on most of the other QS locations at DHS) I do feel like DL is getting all kinds of lovely treats for Pixar Fest and we're not really seeing any of the cute themed snacks or food items over here. I mean, I know they have the whole event surrounding the reopening of Pixar Pier and they've made it into a summer celebration, whereas we just have the land opening, but still - some of that food looks so good! Maybe they'll announce more closer, but I do feel right now like the opening of TSL isn't being made into much of an event and we're kind of getting the short end of the stick.

So Woody's Lunchbox is going to serve breakfast, at least at first. Will the breakfast go away just like breakfast did at Satuli Canteen? What do people think? Just curious--I know its all speculation for a while! :) Just hoping that the breakfast sticks around at least through our trip in September. :)

While I am excited to try the food in TSL (which is a vast improvement on most of the other QS locations at DHS) I do feel like DL is getting all kinds of lovely treats for Pixar Fest and we're not really seeing any of the cute themed snacks or food items over here. I mean, I know they have the whole event surrounding the reopening of Pixar Pier and they've made it into a summer celebration, whereas we just have the land opening, but still - some of that food looks so good! Maybe they'll announce more closer, but I do feel right now like the opening of TSL isn't being made into much of an event and we're kind of getting the short end of the stick.
I think the food announced to be in TSL looks delicious

So Woody's Lunchbox is going to serve breakfast, at least at first. Will the breakfast go away just like breakfast did at Satuli Canteen? What do people think? Just curious--I know its all speculation for a while! :) Just hoping that the breakfast sticks around at least through our trip in September. :)
Yeah, I was thinking the exact same thing. I think it will go away at some point, but who knows when. Breakfast doesn't always seem to survive at Disney in the parks. I hope it makes it to August too, but IDK if I'll actually stop to try it - lol. I did get to try breakfast at Satuli last September though!

I'm also hoping breakfast survives! Satu'li Canteen breakfast was a highlight of our trip last year when we did a Pandora preview, and we were really sad to hear it had stopped. I'd guess (just my speculation) that plenty of people eat breakfast either at their resorts (food court or food they bring), TS restaurants, or bring stuff to snack on in the parks, so it doesn't seem totally surprising that breakfast can be a kind of hard thing to keep. But I really like having a few options if we do end up wanting to do breakfast at a park quickly, so I'm selfishly hoping to see it stick around until our May 2019 trip when we'll get to actually see Toy Story Land :P

If they make Woody's Toy Box a character breakfast, it should be a hit. It seems the popular breakfast places all have characters.

I wouldn’t count on it since it’ll be a QS location with outdoor seating. Shame they couldn’t have added a TS restaurant along with it (with possible character dining) but this should be good on its own!

I wouldn’t count on it since it’ll be a QS location with outdoor seating. Shame they couldn’t have added a TS restaurant along with it (with possible character dining) but this should be good on its own!
So is it absolutely confirmed that Woody's won't have any indoor seating?? That seems like such a bad idea given the FL weather, and people's desire to not melt outside while eating. (And I agree they had a great opportunity to add another TS restaurant!)

So is it absolutely confirmed that Woody's won't have any indoor seating?? That seems like such a bad idea given the FL weather, and people's desire to not melt outside while eating. (And I agree they had a great opportunity to add another TS restaurant!)
Correct no indoor seating. The food location is literally an ordering window much like Pongu Pongu at Pandora. Any seating is out near the building and between the TSMM entrance.

Well, that stinks, but I'll try to go with what you did. Unfortunately only 2 of us are quick walkers, the other 2 are strollers, they just don't get the urgency, lol.
We do have FPs for the week it opens but I'm sure thatll be crazy anyway. Maybe the runner and I will leave the others in the dust and just go on by ourselves! Send the other two to RnR! Lol.

:rotfl2::rotfl2: I feel your pain! My husband and I walk "quickly" at our normal pace accordingly to our "stroller"-paced friends. They've never seen our Disney speed, particularly at rope drop! Lol we joked that on on our upcoming trip we will be pushing them in wheelchairs so they can keep up!

Our fast pass window came open today for opening day and no fast passes for the new attractions fyi

Our fast pass window came open today for opening day and no fast passes for the new attractions fyi
They may be gone. Is your trip less than say 4 or 5 days? People staying longer onsite may have already snagged them. It was the same for FoP for a long time. If you had say 5 or less days they were difficult to get. Keep trying to modify. You may find them then.

ETA I see you said opening day. Wonder if any were released?

There were FP's available for opening day. Some on here have posted they got some.

With CL booking 90 days and some staying on extended stays, add in it's opening day, those FP's likely went very quick. Those without an onsite stay longer than 4 or 5 days likely will see slim or no FP's for opening day

June 30th was 60 days +5 for me. I was online at 7AM and there were some PM Alien Swirling Saucers available, no Slinky Dog, and plenty of TSM available for a party of 2. Still plenty of TSM available for all times of day.

We have a longish stay at the end of June and were able to get FP for Slinky Dog, so they were definitely available, though I imagine they would be scarce a few days into the FP window as more people were able to book.

Does anyone have an idea how long extended hours will last, or at least a guess based on Pandora? I’ve only seen a start date listed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter