***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

Not sure where the AP preview thread is for the TSL but I just got an email about it I think just about every day in September was opened you could choose one hour 7-8 or 8-9 for your one-hour time slot.

No high speed internet in this house

Hi all, I've got a trip coming up second week of September and we got a 8 am ADR at H&V which I'm not sure is a great "get" anymore. Do they line up early like in Pandora to get into TSL? Is the ADR worth it anymore to get a jumpstart on the rides?
You may want to keep that ADR. It looks like the early morning hours of 7am to 8am and 8am to 9 am are being reserved for the annual passholder TSL preview.

Booked!!! So frustrating to NEVER receive emails from Disney no matter what I've tried, so I'm so grateful to these boards for keeping me in the loop!

I NEVER receive AP emails for events missed out on new fantasyland and pandora previews got an email time stamped 350ish EDT clicked the link at about 515 EDT and it was already sold out fingers crossed I can get a SDD FP+ at 60+3 for my runcation in November

Any reports of TSL still opening earlier than 7am this week? We are going tomorrow and will be getting there ASAP but are at the mercy of the Disney buses. Just trying to get an idea of what tile to tell the kids it may open.

RE YOU ASKING ABOUT THE DAS if so just go to the ride like normal the FP standby line is close together when I went opening day they had the CM stand a little in front of the rides but that was just for opening day.
no. I'm asking about the DSA : designated smoking area. but thanks anyway!

ok.. rats! got my AP email at 2:39 pm chicago time.. we were at the dentist getting my husband fitted for dentures. now I had been haunting my emails faithfully for weeks! clicked on it at 4:15 pm.. too late. all full!! how disappointing.
it didn't even say the days or times. someone upthread posted it was just about any day in dept and many times. where coul dI finf that info. tomorrow is my fastpass day and that info is pretty important! lol

Not sure where the AP preview thread is for the TSL but I just got an email about it I think just about every day in September was opened you could choose one hour 7-8 or 8-9 for your one-hour time slot.
are those morning or evening times? does that negate EMH for morning.. specifically sunday sept 16?

ok, just checked the link provided.. thanks! it is only tuesdays thru saturdays. and EMH (early entry) is on a sunday. so there is still early entry on sun sept 16.

ya know.. when I kept checking the park hours and EMH I was wondering why there was only 1 EMH for DHS all week.... now I know.

rope drop strategy to get to SDD any tues-sat in sept is not such a good plan now.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter