Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be the most awesome thing ever! So jealous

Hmmmm... I think this just sealed the deal on what we'll do on Saturday the 23rd.
We'll have been at MK till God knows when on the 24 hour day. Saturday is our moving/sleep/veg out day to recoop between 24 Hour Day and SWW Day.
But, we can't do RH and Character Palooza on Sunday. But we can pop over to HS on Saturday afternoon and do a few things. Anything that frees up some stuff on Sunday.

We have the following on Sunday
7 AM - at gates
At opening, head straight to JTA, hopefully get an early slot, before lunch, crossing fingers
Chewie M&G if time
9:15 SciFi breakfast
As soon as it's done, straight to front to get FtF DP credentials
11:00 Watch parade
4:15 Jedi Mickey dinner
6:05 Rebel Hangar, not planning to eat really, mostly hanging out, getting a drink
8:30 FtF Deserts/Fireworks, etc
Maybe late F! show, depends on how tired we are

Somewhere in there we'll fit in some of the shows using the FtF DP package and Shopping at Darth Mall. And M&G (all but celebrities, I want just characters that we won't meet at a meal)
Does anyone know (sorry if I missed the mention already) will we get in all the different shopping locations with the FtF DP package or just 1 of them? I'm sort of confused on how Darth Mall is working.

Anyway, so if we opt to hit HS on Saturday, instead of Epcot (we'll be at YC that night) what should be do? Non SWW stuff? We wouldn't bother to go over till about time for CP
DM is a mystery still. I know 2 of those locations are inside the old AFI but not sure how it would work

You people on this thread are so helpful! I got the RH ADR because of this page so thanks! :) We leave for Disney next Wednesday so I'll be stuck here until then.
first post has all the updated information. Schedule for ther shows and list of celebrities coming

Second call for 5/23 or 5/30, and asked about 6/6 for good measure. No dice for Rebel Hangar. The Force is not strong with me. :(

You people on this thread are so helpful! I got the RH ADR because of this page so thanks! :) We leave for Disney next Wednesday so I'll be stuck here until then.

We leave next Thursday :)

I tried calling to check for an earlier RH time for May 17th. She seemed very nice and happy to check...but within 10 seconds she told me nope nothing available. *eyes squint in suspicion

I'm sorry. Do you have only one specific time available or are you asking for a range of times
Exactly!! And ask the CM to check several specific times -- not just a range of times. Maybe I got lucky but that's what worked for me after being told "all booked 4-9pm".

Not OP but here it is.

image-jpg.92458

Oh oh oh! It looks like the puff pastry sticks are decorated like lightsabers - blue and red. How cute is that!?

Exactly!! And ask the CM to check several specific times -- not just a range of times. Maybe I got lucky but that's what worked for me after being told "all booked 4-9pm".
When I just called and gave the date I wanted 6/5 they said that there were no time available. He found 6/7 at 4pm only. After seeing all the posts here I called back and asked for 6:15 on 6/5 and it was available and that was two hours later.

BOOM...just called back to try to get the day I wanted, and I scored. Reservation for 6 people, 5/24 at 7:15pm for Rebel Hangar. My work here is done...

That means I have a reservation for 4 people on 5/29 at 6:45p that I will not be using. I'll hold onto it for now while they're working out the kinks online...if you're interested, PM me and we'll work it out then.

Nobody's been able to book the rebel hangar on line. Only by phone, and phone booking has been spotty most of the day. If you didn't get what you wanted it might be worth trying again. It's only open between 4 and 9 on weekends.

Both my reservations had to be manually added to MDX.

:chewy: Just booked Rebel Hangar for June 13th. The first phone call said "not available", but the second rep spent more time and tried different times. She was thorough and found an ADR. Yay! Thanks everyone for the tips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter