***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

What time do people think people will line up to enter the park with the 6:00am extra-EMH? Buses I bet won't start till 5, but any guesses on when parking would open (not like I have a car) based on how Pandora went at first?

What time do people think people will line up to enter the park with the 6:00am extra-EMH? Buses I bet won't start till 5, but any guesses on when parking would open (not like I have a car) based on how Pandora went at first?

People will be there by 4am.

the way I see it is that most on site guests will take advantage of these EEMH, most won't be able to handle being in the parks all day, or they might be tired by early evening, leaving off site guests with a better chance to get into the land and enjoy it later in the day.
Regardless it will be crowded all day but Disney has managed to give both on and off site guests a good chance to get into Batuu by doing this

This is so good! That way people are worn out getting up so early that there might be a chance of DHS clearing out a bit at night!

If you have TBS, Star Wars movies are on all day today!! It’s called ‘May the 4th Be With You Marathon’
When I read your post, I jumped out of my chair and ran to the TV and recorded Phantom Menace (I), Attack of the Clones (II), and Rogue One! Thank you! Wouldn't have known enough to do this if you hadn't said it. I've never even seen those movies, I'm just a casual SW fan, but in the last few years I watched The Force Awakens (I was confident that Disney would make a good Star Wars movie) and the Last Jedi (DS20 made me because he liked it, I will never trust him again), and it got me thinking that maybe I should watch I and II because no way are they as bad as that! And maybe they can wash my mind clean of the images I still have of VII and VIII. Ew.

Anyway, thanks again!

Oh I am sure some will be there even earlier than that.
Do you think this will happen only the night before the first day, or will people camp for second day as well? My DS13 wants to go see the SW campers because he's never seen such a thing, but we are busy the night before the first day of opening, and it's much easier if we can see some campers on the night before second day. But if there will be nothing to see the second day, then we might take time to do it the first night. Or best case scenario: will there be campers for a month of the 3 hour EMHs at DHS, and we can see them whenever we want?:teeth:

When I read your post, I jumped out of my chair and ran to the TV and recorded Phantom Menace (I), Attack of the Clones (II), and Rogue One! Thank you! Wouldn't have known enough to do this if you hadn't said it. I've never even seen those movies, I'm just a casual SW fan, but in the last few years I watched The Force Awakens (I was confident that Disney would make a good Star Wars movie) and the Last Jedi (DS20 made me because he liked it, I will never trust him again), and it got me thinking that maybe I should watch I and II because no way are they as bad as that! And maybe they can wash my mind clean of the images I still have of VII and VIII. Ew.

Anyway, thanks again!

I’d personally skip Clones, but definitely watch them all!!

The Emperor is about to get it... back to the movie lol

Do you think this will happen only the night before the first day, or will people camp for second day as well? My DS13 wants to go see the SW campers because he's never seen such a thing, but we are busy the night before the first day of opening, and it's much easier if we can see some campers on the night before second day. But if there will be nothing to see the second day, then we might take time to do it the first night. Or best case scenario: will there be campers for a month of the 3 hour EMHs at DHS, and we can see them whenever we want?:teeth:
I think it will be for a while.

I'm still waiting for news on how they will run things into Dec., but they are probably waiting to see how it goes through October. If they give me chance to get in at the crack of dawn( total night owl here), I will. I would also pay for an event at night, or morning, or anytime really. But it needs to be in Dec.! Caffeine IV anyone?

I'm still waiting for news on how they will run things into Dec., but they are probably waiting to see how it goes through October. If they give me chance to get in at the crack of dawn( total night owl here), I will. I would also pay for an event at night, or morning, or anytime really. But it needs to be in Dec.! Caffeine IV anyone?

With that being the busiest time of the year I am sure they will do "something". I can't imagine there wont be at least EMH most days.

Same here - we arrive at the end of Nov so waiting to see if they hopefully extent these extra extra magic hours!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter