***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

So what’s everyone’s thoughts on DAH from the beginning? I’m wondering if they will hold off (thus the unprecedented 3 hour AM EMH). I think it will be impossible to clear the line & sweep the land for a paid event.

Man, I am so sick of hearing about Galaxy's Edge! There's much more to Disney than Star Wars, folks!

Can't use being up early for Wine and Dine races to my advantage anymore. I would quick shower and rope drop a park but now with 6-7AM EMH openings at 3 of 4 parks that wouldn't work. First world problems ;)

I arrive October 31st. We’ll get a couple of days of these early starts before it gets back to normal.
They are very much keeping those not staying onsite out of Galaxy’s Edge- without exactly doing that.
If you aren’t staying onsite and you’re still going to line up, after all those onsite guests have had a 3 hour advantage every morning - good luck to you.

Last edited:
I arrive October 31st. We’ll get a couple of days of these early starts before it gets back to normal.
They are very much keeping those not staying onsite of Galaxy’s Edge- without exactly doing that.
If you aren’t staying onsite and you’re still going to line up, after all those onsite guests have had a 3 hour advantage every morning - good luck to you.
the way I see it is that most on site guests will take advantage of these EEMH, most won't be able to handle being in the parks all day, or they might be tired by early evening, leaving off site guests with a better chance to get into the land and enjoy it later in the day.
Regardless it will be crowded all day but Disney has managed to give both on and off site guests a good chance to get into Batuu by doing this

3 hours in the evening would be worse since you have the day guests being able to get in line right before the park closes, which means resort guests would have to wait longer to ride

That’s true. I just have a much easier time staying up late than getting up that early. If they ever did do evening emh would they clear the land on non resort guests or just let everyone stay but not get on the rides?

That’s true. I just have a much easier time staying up late than getting up that early. If they ever did do evening emh would they clear the land on non resort guests or just let everyone stay but not get on the rides?
with Pandora they stopped allowing guests on to the ride about an hour before closing, I don't remember if they actually cleared the land of people before allowing EMH people in. I do remember a line for EMH folks outside of the land.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter