***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

Disneyland CM were told they would be working at Batuu :) I know people here in wdw are on the waiting list, their excitement is palpable
https://www.facebook.com/308380439278295/posts/2041657662617222/

I saw this last week on Instagram and cried a lot. As long as we have CM's like this, everything is going to be fine. Apparently the tour guide lady is a super Star Wars fan so I can only imagine what it means for her!

Despite my screen name..which has nothing to do with SW or Space, I only had seen the original SW at a movie theater in 1976 on opening night..then not knowing much, to the point that I thought the next movie was going to be out last December, I decided to watch the rest of the original trilogy and then the 2 in the current one.
So now I'm ready for SWGE and I'm all in :)

I am SO jealous you saw A New Hope at the theater on opening night!!!!!

Even then I remember being towards the front of a very long line..but not as long as it will be for SWGE. We did get good seats :)

Is there going to just be ONE attraction open??? Ryan?
When the land first opens on both coasts yes only Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run will be open. Rise of the Resistance the second attraction will open at a later not announced date.

Despite my screen name..which has nothing to do with SW or Space, I only had seen the original SW at a movie theater in 1976 on opening night..then not knowing much, to the point that I thought the next movie was going to be out last December, I decided to watch the rest of the original trilogy and then the 2 in the current one.
So now I'm ready for SWGE and I'm all in :)
I've seen the first three and then one or two more. Not sure. Which are the last ones made?

Has anyone checked out the new crowd calendars Touring Plans released this week? I was surprised that during our September trip DHS went up (obviously to 7's to 10's all week) but our December trip it remained at 5's to 7's....HOWEVER AK went up to like 8's to 10's?? It seemed odd. I know it's not taking SWGE rides into account, but why would AK be busier than DHS?

Has anyone checked out the new crowd calendars Touring Plans released this week? I was surprised that during our September trip DHS went up (obviously to 7's to 10's all week) but our December trip it remained at 5's to 7's....HOWEVER AK went up to like 8's to 10's?? It seemed odd. I know it's not taking SWGE rides into account, but why would AK be busier than DHS?
AK has been rising even without SWGE affecting things. I think people who are coming for SWGE will also make a point to go to AK for Pandora.

Some good discussion on today's Disunplugged podcast!
rteetz
TPs crowd calendar is based on ride wait times. If SWGE and its one ride are jammed, yet the rest of the park is manageable, then HS won’t get a 10.

Last edited:
TPs crowd calendar is based on ride wait times. If SWGE and it’s one ride are jammed, yet the rest of the park is manageable, then HS won’t get a 10.
What do you think all those people who want to get into SWGE and can't get in yet are going to do?

I agree with the discussion on DIS unplugged I think it’s not going to be as big as people are hyping it up to be.

I can definitely see the initial crowd wave being slightly off-tick, but the longer term wave will be substantial. I can only hope Disney already has plans for the berms expansion for a 3rd attraction/ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter