***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

Ugh those disclaimers on the phone are so annoying! 55 additional seconds with each call.

Based on the FP+ rumors, the disclaimers should say “Access to the park, land and experiences may be restricted or unavailable depending on guests’ annual gross income and ability to buy up-charge events and new FP”

"For helpful tips on accessing your 401k or other retirement funds in order to pay for your Disney vacation, please press 3 now. If you would prefer to learn more about selling kidneys and other organs, press 4."

I’m cracking up!!!!!! :rotfl2:

It's so cool to see their excitement for it as well!

So who's excited for today's show and possibly discussion of this latest Galaxy's Edge news???

Per their Facebook post/link for today's show:

"In this episode, the opening date for Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge has been announced, Walt Disney World has increased ticket prices, and we give you our thoughts on this year's Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival!"

What are the key Star Wars movies to watch or re-watch before fully enjoying GE?

I've watched the original trilogy: Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back & Return of the Jedi plus:

Phantom Menace
Revenge of the Sith
The Force Awakens

Am I missing one or two critical movies to really 'get' what's going on in GE?

Apologies if someone else has already asked and answered and there is a thread somewhere.

ps this would make a great DIS show topic. :-):yoda:

What are the key Star Wars movies to watch or re-watch before fully enjoying GE?

I've watched the original trilogy: Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back & Return of the Jedi plus:

Phantom Menace
Revenge of the Sith
The Force Awakens

Am I missing one or two critical movies to really 'get' what's going on in GE?

Apologies if someone else has already asked and answered and there is a thread somewhere.

ps this would make a great DIS show topic. :-):yoda:
SWGE is based in the new trilogy so I would def. watch Force Awakens, Last Jedi. If you have time watch Clone Wars cartoon to get familiar with Hondo

SWGE is based in the new trilogy so I would def. watch Force Awakens, Last Jedi. If you have time watch Clone Wars cartoon to get familiar with Hondo
Despite my screen name..which has nothing to do with SW or Space, I only had seen the original SW at a movie theater in 1977 on opening night..then not knowing much, to the point that I thought the next movie was going to be out last December, I decided to watch the rest of the original trilogy and then the 2 in the current one.
So now I'm ready for SWGE and I'm all in :)

Last edited:
Despite my screen name..which has nothing to do with SW or Space, I only had seen the original SW at a movie theater in 1976 on opening night..then not knowing much, to the point that I thought the next movie was going to be out last December, I decided to watch the rest of the original trilogy and then the 2 in the current one.
So now I'm ready for SWGE and I'm all in :)
nothing wrong with watching the entire saga. I was so pumped last Thursday when they announced opening dates that on Friday I watched the prequels (yes including forcing myself through Attack of the Clones) Saturday Rogue One and original trilogy and Sunday Force Awakens and Last Jedi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter