***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

Woot, woot!!! Got a couple Oga's ADRs for the 29th! Are we feeling like a GE ADR will guarantee entrance into the land?

There are no words for how happy I am they are taking ADRs. I assume this isn’t a guaranteed table, just entrance into the restaurant?

I am SO EXCITED! We were planning to just dedicate one day to SWGE, so I got one reservation for like 9:30am so we can chill out a little after hitting EEMH and then one for 8pm that night so we can go back and see the land after dark.

Thank you!! I was hoping to do everything on our DHS day on 11/4 and was able to reserve Savi’s, Oga’s and Droid Depot.

Ok so in Savi's Workshop they let you put more than 3 guests in the reservation but it clearly states 1 paying guest and 1 other guest.

ANyone know how this will work out if you put more than 2 people on the reservation?

How and where do you reserve droid depot and savi's? The only way I know is under dining, but they aren't dining. I searched droid depot on the disney site and only had one info page under shopping, and it said page under construction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter