**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Are the paper fastpasses given for Jedi Training good that day only or are the good later that week? I thought I read that someone used theirs a few days later. We are going to HS next Monday and Friday. We are planning to do Jedi Training on Monday, but I'd rather use the FP on Friday when, hopefully, RnR is open again. We have FP+ for Toy Story both days already.
The end of the month. Just like rider swap

I know you will post any updates for the 12/17 "rumored event" here if/when you see them....but is it even still showing on the HUB? Should we hold out hope?

@yulilin3 Have you ever seen this situation before where something shows up on the HUB with a date and time and then just the name remains? I'm curious if this is the "norm", if there is such a thing, or unprecedented.

Can anyone help me? Looking the go to DHS on Nov 12th and it looks like they will have the SWaGS that night but when I go to try to get dessert party it says:

Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party will be closed due to seasonal holiday entertainment from November 14 through December 31, 2016. Please check back later for updates. In the meantime, enjoy these other Star Wars experiences.

I've selected the 12th but that's what I get and yet I saw others on this thread had purchased the DP. What's up?

Can anyone help me? Looking the go to DHS on Nov 12th and it looks like they will have the SWaGS that night but when I go to try to get dessert party it says:

Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party will be closed due to seasonal holiday entertainment from November 14 through December 31, 2016. Please check back later for updates. In the meantime, enjoy these other Star Wars experiences.

I've selected the 12th but that's what I get and yet I saw others on this thread had purchased the DP. What's up?

I get a response that there aren't any spots available for booking on the 12th when searching. It's likely been sold out for awhile.

there's a tab on the right where you check availability but like @KAT4DISNEY said it's been sold out for a while

I was afraid you were going to say that. :)
and they could still do it.
The day that this event popped up it had a date and time (what's posted on page one) I posted it here and later that day I think it was wdwmagic that also posted it. 2 days later Disney took the date and time away but left the placeholder for it. So if it's completely cancelled I would think they would get rid of the placeholder.
The other possibility is that the name of this event will be used at a further time, like during net years SW Celebration, like I posted here there are 3 days in April that don't have a F! show posted and the park is closing earlier, those 3 days are the same as when SW Celebration will happen here in Orlando. (April 13th through 15th)
I would still wait for the announcement on Rogue One tickets and see if it'll be tied to that or not.

Looking for opinions on a PPO dining reservation vs. showing up 30 min before opening to sign up for Jedi Training. We have a PPO rez for H&V. My kids don't care anything about the Disney Jr characters so we would only be doing the breakfast in order to sign up early for Jedi Training. I know no one can say for sure but just looking for opinions because I can't decide what to do

Looking for opinions on a PPO dining reservation vs. showing up 30 min before opening to sign up for Jedi Training. We have a PPO rez for H&V. My kids don't care anything about the Disney Jr characters so we would only be doing the breakfast in order to sign up early for Jedi Training. I know no one can say for sure but just looking for opinions because I can't decide what to do
My personal opinion. Save the money or spend it on something else. Being early at rope drop and knowing where to go will put you at an advantage anyways.

We are doing the PPO in June 2017 (as long as everything still works as is) bc when we went this June, we arrived at 8:20ish, got let in around 8:30ish and still waited until 9:10 in line in the sun. I don't know that my experience is normal but I don't want a repeat of that. My 4 yr old and I both got really hot and bored waiting that long.

ETA: my boys do like the characters. They aren't their faves but they did enjoy the visits this past trip when we did lunch. Food wasn't anything to write home about, though.

I am so nervous about the Dec 31st dessert party. How quickly do you think it will sell out once it is opened? How often do I need to check? I checked this morning but then forgot about it all day at work!

I am so nervous about the Dec 31st dessert party. How quickly do you think it will sell out once it is opened? How often do I need to check? I checked this morning but then forgot about it all day at work!
it'll fill up fast, maybe in 2 or 3 days. I don't think Disney will advertise it on the Disney Parks Blog so that should help you. I would check early, noon and night

Now that the March of the First Order marches up Hollywood Blvd. where so you suggest we stand to watch? How early would we need to arrive?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter