**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

How did I miss the dessert party for 11/12. OMG I was so wrapped up in JBJB that I so missed it. Well if anyone has 2 to cancel let me know. Otherwise I guess my DH and DS will just brave the last night crowds :(

We have a ChefM. ADR at 645 on Dec 16th. What times would the movie be playing probably and would we have time to get there. We are in MK until our ADR so it would have to be after. Also, does Disney transfer luggage to DS or will we have to go back to CBR and take it to DS? Trying to get our timing situated to make this movie.

We have a ChefM. ADR at 645 on Dec 16th. What times would the movie be playing probably and would we have time to get there. We are in MK until our ADR so it would have to be after. Also, does Disney transfer luggage to DS or will we have to go back to CBR and take it to DS? Trying to get our timing situated to make this movie.
It'll probably premiere on the 15th at 7pm then on the 16th will play starting around 11am. Not sure aboout the luggage

Sorry if it's been mentioned but will the Star Wars fireworks be back in January after the Christmas ones are done with?

So what are my chances of picking up just 1 ticket for the dessert party on 11/12 at this point? I know people cancel all the time. But we are like 7 days out. Has anyone had any luck? 1 popped up a few days ago and I grab it for my DH, but trying to get 1 for my DS. Kinda freaking out. Someone tell me there is hope

So what are my chances of picking up just 1 ticket for the dessert party on 11/12 at this point? I know people cancel all the time. But we are like 7 days out. Has anyone had any luck? 1 popped up a few days ago and I grab it for my DH, but trying to get 1 for my DS. Kinda freaking out. Someone tell me there is hope
there's always hope just keep checking

Target had a bunch of SW costumes on clearance for $3-4! I bought some for my girls hoping there was going to be a SW event on Dec. 17. If there is not are they allowed to wear Rey costumes for Jedi Training academy or are they not allowed?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter