**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Has anyone ever done the online pre-order? I am not going to be able to contain myself waiting if it doesn't arrive in the mail that day...but I am also well aware that Target only gets so many copies of the special editions per store and don't want to get sold out. Thoughts anyone?
I've done it for Hunger Games (from Target) and I got it the day I was supposed to.

Just checked, Target has a : this item is not available for order pickup or ship to store :(

Yeah I think I tried that with Age of Ultron and they didn't have the option either. It takes a little while, I could do pick up in store, but only about an hour or two after the store opened.

Has anyone ever done the online pre-order? I am not going to be able to contain myself waiting if it doesn't arrive in the mail that day...but I am also well aware that Target only gets so many copies of the special editions per store and don't want to get sold out. Thoughts anyone?
I've preordered through the Disney store before, and have actually received a day in advance most times. That's where I ordered TFA, so fingered crossed! They are also offering a free lithograph with purchase and $10 off your next order.

Question about Jedi Training times. We want an evening time for the lighting effects, but aren't going until May. It won't get dark until after 8:00. Do they have later shows in May?

Question about Jedi Training times. We want an evening time for the lighting effects, but aren't going until May. It won't get dark until after 8:00. Do they have later shows in May?
The latest show is at 7:10. The scheduling is unlikely to change due to all the resort-wide cutbacks and the fact that there are two groups for every Jedi Training session. The 8:00 session has already been removed from the schedule.

The latest show is at 7:10. The scheduling is unlikely to change due to all the resort-wide cutbacks and the fact that there are two groups for every Jedi Training session. The 8:00 session has already been removed from the schedule.

Big bummer!!!!

Do you think they'd light up the light sabers at the 7:10 show? Would it even be noticeable if they did? We are there the first week of June. I had initial planned Jedi training for first thing but then DS said he wanted to do it at night with the light sabers lit up so I switched it to nighttime (7:10).

Do you think they'd light up the light sabers at the 7:10 show? Would it even be noticeable if they did? We are there the first week of June. I had initial planned Jedi training for first thing but then DS said he wanted to do it at night with the light sabers lit up so I switched it to nighttime (7:10).
I watched the show around 5:00ish last week and the lights were on the set and sabers and were noticeable. They'll light them up for the last set. That's your best option otherwise your choice is a show in full daylight.

Not sure if anyone knows but will r2d2 or bb8 ever be at launch bay???
BB8 is in the exhibit with Rey and Rey's Speeder, you can get a picture there, but if you mean to meet and greet I'm not sure.
R2D2 is not there at all, not even as part of an exhibit

Maybe I should keep being "annoyed", on the HUB it just popped up the page for SWaGS and it has an opening date of 5/27, same day as the Frozen attraction at Epcot. Again take this as a rumor until Disney announces.

I know it's in California, but they just announced the new Frozen live show at DCA will open May 27. Hmmmm, do we see a possible pattern here? Friday, May 27 is the start of Memorial day weekend....

Jusr checked the HUB and the switched the opening date for SWaGS to "coming soon" when yesterday it said May 27th. ugh these people...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter