**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Fun party tonight, met two really nice Dissers and I hit it out of the park again with my selection of the family of the night.

Finally "unlurking" and getting a chance to say it was a pleasure to meet you FastPasser, and yes..it was awesome to have that lovely family lead the procession. Kudos, and I wish you all the best!

As for the party, if anyone is on the fence about attending, I say go for it.
The food, drinks and atmosphere were really fantastic. I would go back just for the liquid nitrogen Nutella and the bread pudding alone.
The viewing section outside puts you right in the middle of the action. Never experienced being so up-close like that. It was really fun.
The only downside is the few pounds I put on. It was a small price to pay for indulging in the dark side.:darth::)

Finally "unlurking" and getting a chance to say it was a pleasure to meet you FastPasser, and yes..it was awesome to have that lovely family lead the procession. Kudos, and I wish you all the best!
Yeah Joanie, you posted!! Thanks for the well wishes. Glad you enjoyed the party. It was fun meeting you.

Just a heads-up that this coming Saturday will be my last opportunity to harass and annoy party Guests as a WDW CM, and as it turns out, it will be at the SW party. I'll be one of you after that.

Just a heads-up that this coming Saturday will be my last opportunity to harass and annoy party Guests as a WDW CM, and as it turns out, it will be at the SW party. I'll be one of you after that.
I never did get to meet you (I did the SW dessert party 2yrs ago), but I wanted to wish you well in your retirement. Thanks for all you've done to contribute to that Disney magic. I've always enjoyed your contributions and humor on this thread. I hope you will keep in touch and enjoy being 'one of us'!

Hope we can run into one another some day as we visit... I bet you can't wait to show up and NOT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING... ha ha ha

I never did get to meet you (I did the SW dessert party 2yrs ago)
You may have, I've been doing them since the very beginning when they were outdoors at Center Stage.
Thanks for all you've done to contribute to that Disney magic. I've always enjoyed your contributions and humor on this thread. I hope you will keep in touch and enjoy being 'one of us'!
Thank you, I'll still be around here for a while.
I bet you can't wait to show up and NOT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING... ha ha ha
I'll be on the lookout for the purple tray.
WDW is losing a good one!
And I'm leaving too.

Coming out as a lurker to say that we'll be there on the 6th! It's a party of 5 including my mother-in-law who is coming on her first ever trip to Disney World. This will also be our first night of the trip! The rest of the group will be me, my husband, my 13 year old son and 16 year old daughter. The four of us did the Star Wars Dessert party back in May 2014 when we were there for Star Wars Weekends. We haven't seen the new version yet. So excited!

Nope, tomorrow night.
I hope they're going to have a party for you! They don't have any idea how much you add to the enjoyment of the rest of us for the Star Wars party. Haven't tried the Frozen party yet but plan to in February. Maybe if you're around then, we will stumble across each other's path. Still waiting for them to release dates for that for our travel dates.

I hope they're going to have a party for you!.
Why yes they are having a party, it's called the Star Wars dessert party. So what if they have it every night. Tomorrow night, it's my party.

Seriously though, that's what the "Service Celebration" party in Nov at MK is for. Current CMs celebrating a milestone anniversary and current year retirees are invited. It's a big deal.

Why yes they are having a party, it's called the Star Wars dessert party. So what if they have it every night. Tomorrow night, it's my party.

Seriously though, that's what the "Service Celebration" party in Nov at MK is for. Current CMs celebrating a milestone anniversary and current year retirees are invited. It's a big deal.
Do they give you a big parade? Do you get to wave a wand and marched down Main Street? I would pay big money to see that!

Edited: better yet, how about doing the Tinkerbell flight from the castle to Tomorrowland? they should let everyone do that at least once! It looks like a blast!

So I was really hoping that we would get to do this party but it looks like it won’t be happening in December when we are there :( so disappointed!

Okay, I'm back from vacation and finally catching up on posting.

My mom and I attended this party on 9/30 and loved it. We both really enjoyed the desserts, as well as the savory selections. I particularly loved the different mousse domes. The liquid nitrogen Nutella was definitely a big hit. I can't recall which cocktails we chose, but I know we both enjoyed them.

We really enjoyed having a reserved time to meet Kylo Ren, but the real highlight for us was that we took the opportunity to meet Chewbacca as well. I was wearing my PORGS tee and my Porg earrings, and Chewie's reaction was just priceless. I have a picture of him hugging me that might be my favorite from the entire trip. I know this isn't a perk to the dessert party specifically, but it really was a highlight.

The view of the show was great, and all of the cast members we interacted with were excellent. I would definitely recommend this event to anyone.

Recently booked for October 27th! I had planned to skip this event this trip, but DH loves it and just the other day asked me if we were doing the Star Wars dessert party! So now we are! It will be our first time since the changes, our last time was in June and was just days before they added chairs and changed around the food, so we'll get to try something slightly new this time. In June our kids were chosen to lead the stormtroopers, which made the party even more special!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter