**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Sorry, I didn’t realise that wasn’t clear - I have edited it now. I meant that they both love / are crazy about Star Wars. Definitely infatuated!

Thank you for your reply. With my translation added, it sounds like it might be a lot of fun for them. Star Wars is one of their special things, so having a whole Star Wars day that they could do together would be their idea of heaven. Neither my sister-in-law nor I care about SW, so maybe we both don’t need to go with them?

I figured that is what you meant. Just wierd it has such different meanings.

I would definitely send them on your way and enjoy the day by themselves

Am I the only person worried they'll change SWGS when TS Land opens? We missed it on our last trip because they replaced SWGS with JBJB, so really hoping for Star Wars fireworks during this trip!

I actually came to this thread to ask about SWGS. We didn't do it our last trip either and had planned on doing it this time. We're going Sept 15-20 and the park hours are coming out daily now. SWGS isn't there on the official WDW park hours page. On Touring Plans, it's still available as an option to add to your plan, but if you add it, it makes you take it off before it will Optimize because it says it's not happening that day. I clicked back through a few dates on the official WDW page and found that it disappears from the schedule on August 1. Anyone know?

I actually came to this thread to ask about SWGS. We didn't do it our last trip either and had planned on doing it this time. We're going Sept 15-20 and the park hours are coming out daily now. SWGS isn't there on the official WDW park hours page. On Touring Plans, it's still available as an option to add to your plan, but if you add it, it makes you take it off before it will Optimize because it says it's not happening that day. I clicked back through a few dates on the official WDW page and found that it disappears from the schedule on August 1. Anyone know?
The schedule for the sw shows at dhs only come out what 2-3 months in advance

I figured that is what you meant. Just wierd it has such different meanings.

I would definitely send them on your way and enjoy the day by themselves

I think it might be more commonly used as a British (Scottish?) word; I use it a lot and it never occurred to me until now. Either way, I think you are right that it may be something they can do themselves, as it’s a lot of Star Wars for those of us who are not huge SW fans!

Ok just went ahead and booked the dessert party for 4/17. My boyfriend didn't really want to go since he doesn't like sweets, but he can just drink instead haha. He loves Star Wars so he's gonna love it I'm sure. I'm so excited!

Ok just went ahead and booked the dessert party for 4/17. My boyfriend didn't really want to go since he doesn't like sweets, but he can just drink instead haha. He loves Star Wars so he's gonna love it I'm sure. I'm so excited!

How fun! I would love to hear how it goes, if you don’t mind reporting back.

The weekend after Thanksgiving would be our Hollywood Studios days. For anyone who has done Christmas time, it seems that the dessert party conflicts with Fantasmic, and that SWAGS and JBJB are both after Fantasmic. So, would it be easiest and more feasible to do dessert party and SWAGS together on one night and then fantasmic and JBJB together on the other night? Do we have any idea when the JBJB vs SWAGS schedule might get released and when dessert party rezzies might become available? Thanks!

Anybody have any thoughts on this?

I will be right in front of you in the flash-frozen nutella line! Of course the real question is......will I get to meet FastPasser?

I have attended the Dessert party several times now (over several years) and I must say the new viewing area now that the stage is moved is awesome! That is a very nice improvement! I went last week with my daughter and had a great time.

So, would it be easiest and more feasible to do dessert party and SWAGS together on one night
It's a package, you watch SWaGS after the party.
then fantasmic and JBJB together on the other night?
You're assuming that JBJB will be offered. Was it possible to do both on the same night last year?
Do we have any idea when the JBJB vs SWAGS schedule might get released and when dessert party rezzies might become available?
Maybe someone else knows for sure, but I don't. It's way too soon.

It's a package, you watch SWaGS after the party.
You're assuming that JBJB will be offered. Was it possible to do both on the same night last year?
Maybe someone else knows for sure, but I don't. It's way too soon.

Thank you. So, if booking the party comes with SWAGS, that helps.

I'm assuming JBJB is offered, because the holiday sections on the site mention it.

My 180-day mark is about 2 months from now. We plan on doing the H&V package with Fantasmic, but was hoping to not be stuck making the package ADR in late May prior to knowing which day we do SWAGS and which day we do Fantasmic. I know it's early for the schedule, but was wondering if they announce the schedule prior to Memorial Day or not until like July or August.

Does anyone remember when in the past couple of years they announced the JBJB dates? I'm currently trying to see if I can squeeze in a quick, and maybe solo, trip in the late fall, and would rather see SWAGS than JBJB....

Will you be there in June? Would love to say hi!
I'm usually at that party once or twice a week.
I'm currently trying to see if I can squeeze in a quick, and maybe solo, trip in the late fall, and would rather see SWAGS than JBJB....
Last year JBJB started on Nov 9th, so if JBJB is going to be offered and if they keep the same timing, as long as you come before that you should be ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter