**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

This may be a duplication of info. If so I apologize. I discovered that MouseGears at EPCOT has a build a lightsaber station. I don't recall anyone mentioning it before and don't know if it's new, but I spotted it while waiting to check out this morning. I knew about DHS and Disney Springs, just not this one.

This may be a duplication of info. If so I apologize. I discovered that MouseGears at EPCOT has a build a lightsaber station. I don't recall anyone mentioning it before and don't know if it's new, but I spotted it while waiting to check out this morning. I knew about DHS and Disney Springs, just not this one.
and there's one at MK in Tomorrowland as well. No excuse not to get your lightsaber :)

Exactly. There was nobody at MouseGears for at least the 8 minutes I was in line, but 1 person started building one as I finished checking out.
Guess I need to go to AK and see if one of the shops there has one too.

Any chance of Vader replacing Kylo Ren in near future for M&G? Heading to Disney end of month till 12/8. Thnx
Disneyland in Anaheim, California is bringing back Darth Vader in the next couple of days. I have friends going to WDW soon and they're hoping for Vader based on the Disneyland confirmation. I presume they'll tell me when they get back.

Disneyland in Anaheim, California is bringing back Darth Vader in the next couple of days. I have friends going to WDW soon and they're hoping for Vader based on the Disneyland confirmation. I presume they'll tell me when they get back.
I believe vader is already meeting at DL. No rumors of vader meeting here though

At dhs right now. No star wars glow cubes :(

:sad1:
Are they still serving the star wars drinks at all at Brown Derby Lounge?
(and with Rogue One coming out and is all about the Death Star... wouldn't you think they'd have restorcked?!)

@yulilin3 Thank you! We just did the dessert party and show and it was awesome. That's coming from a non star wars fan that didn't understand anything My star wars fan friend loved it all.
I'm glad you enjoyed it even without knowing. Could you explain your level of sw knowledge and why you liked the show? I think it might be helpful to others

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter