***Official September 2021 Thread***

How are you September trippers planning? I just got my family's tickets and made park reservations (more or less in the order I want to visit the parks :) Ground breaking, huh?!). With ages until dining reservation time and no Fast Pass on the horizon, is there anything else to do?

How are you September trippers planning? I just got my family's tickets and made park reservations (more or less in the order I want to visit the parks :) Ground breaking, huh?!). With ages until dining reservation time and no Fast Pass on the horizon, is there anything else to do?
I have a feeling Fast Pass will be back by summer. Soooo....maybe that in the future?

I have a feeling Fast Pass will be back by summer. Soooo....maybe that in the future?

I hate to be Negative Nellie but there's no way Fast Pass as we know it is coming back ever, IMO. Have you noticed how Disney is using the pandemic as an excuse to eliminate perks? My prediction is some kind of ride reservation system returns but as a paid add on like the dining plan (say buh bye to free dining ever returning, too) and park hoppers. Universal does it. Why would Disney not do it?

I hate to be Negative Nellie but there's no way Fast Pass as we know it is coming back ever, IMO. Have you noticed how Disney is using the pandemic as an excuse to eliminate perks? My prediction is some kind of ride reservation system returns but as a paid add on like the dining plan (say buh bye to free dining ever returning, too) and park hoppers. Universal does it. Why would Disney not do it?
I didn't say it would be free, but I do believe that some sort of version of Fast Pass will return, and I think it will this year. I also think the dining plans will be reintroduced sometime this year. I do not believe they will be offering free dining any time soon, though.

Hey everyone! I got off the phone with a very nice Disney travel rep and I have officially rescheduled my April trip! But the kicker is that while I'm technically scheduled for September 2021 in Disney's computers, when the 2022 window opens up, I'll be changing my reservation to 2022 instead for EPCOT's birthday!
So tldr, I'm technically in the September-Oct 2022 crowd.
Since I have so much more time to save, I may upgrade my resort, but for now, my current plans are that I will be coming September 29th 2022- October 7th 2022 at POP Century!!
...I think I may be the latest in here 😂
I suppose inb4 all the other EPCOT superfans schedule their trips :rotfl:

Booked 9/17-9/22/2021 at BRV. 9/22-9/25 still looking around for best fit for 5 of us. Yay!!!!

OK, my mind is blank - what is BRV? Was updating the list and couldn't come up with it.

Hey everyone! I got off the phone with a very nice Disney travel rep and I have officially rescheduled my April trip! But the kicker is that while I'm technically scheduled for September 2021 in Disney's computers, when the 2022 window opens up, I'll be changing my reservation to 2022 instead for EPCOT's birthday!
So tldr, I'm technically in the September-Oct 2022 crowd.
Since I have so much more time to save, I may upgrade my resort, but for now, my current plans are that I will be coming September 29th 2022- October 7th 2022 at POP Century!!
...I think I may be the latest in here 😂
I suppose inb4 all the other EPCOT superfans schedule their trips :rotfl:

There are two of us now for 2022! I hope we can go any way.

Can you please remove us from the list? We moved our trip to last week Oct - 1st week of Nov. 15 glorious days, hoping for some cooler temps and getting to enjoy Halloween AND Christmas! Thanks!

We will be there! A group of 8 of us and staying at AKL Kindani in a 2 bedroom villa 9/25/21-10/02/21. First time staying at AKL and we will be there for the 50th. :D
Cannot wait to be back as it has been since 2018 since we last went. We’ve been doing Universal and are doing Universal again a couple of days before or after Disney! (Still deciding on what route I want to do for that part)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter