***Official September 2021 Thread***

Hoping for the best. The recent updates made me feel a bit deflated (I’m from the UK and I think it will be a while before we can travel to the US again) but I’m optimistic they will take a similar approach to Shanghai as the year goes on, and a lot can happen between now and then. Let’s stay positive!

Hello everyone! Sadly, we gave up and cancelled our 9/2020 trip this morning. We're flying from Canada, and with so many unknowns re: quarantines & border access, as well as reduced experience and lack of reduction in cases in FL, we're just not willing to spend so much money on what is shaping up to be a stressful trip.

Adding my name here for 2021 instead :) No dates formally booked yet, but we usually fly in/out on Tuesdays or Wednesdays (great prices with Delta) so let's say Sept 14-21 for now!

Hey everyone!
Family of 4 adults booked into Yacht Club 16th -26th & Grand Floridian 26th - 28th
Great idea to have a separate thread for those of us hoping to travel then. Thanks

Wonder when they will open up 2021 bookings. Guessing it will be a while yet.
I think it's usually at 11 months no? I am confused at all the posts from folks who already have reservations though - is that due to reschedules with CMs on the phone?

I think it's usually at 11 months no? I am confused at all the posts from folks who already have reservations though - is that due to reschedules with CMs on the phone?
In the UK we can make reservations well into 2021 and also book the dining plan too

Just got off the phone with cancelling Sept. 2020.

I asked when reservations for 2021 in Sept. would be open. The CM was super nice and said that right now it's all hands on deck for the reopening, but she wouldn't be surprised if it was up and running shortly.

Just got off the phone with cancelling Sept. 2020.

I asked when reservations for 2021 in Sept. would be open. The CM was super nice and said that right now it's all hands on deck for the reopening, but she wouldn't be surprised if it was up and running shortly.

You can make reservations 499 days out. You should absolutely be able to make reservations for September 2021. I made mine back in early May.

@ Rusty :

I figured it was something like that. But it's okay! We weren't going to stay at a super in-demand hotel. Coronado, and not the towers, so I wasn't too worried about snagging the room. Hubbs and I have kind of viewed this year as a wash vacation/travel-wise.

We're rebooting our plans for our vacations next year, though!

I just booked our 2021 stay! I booked at POP but will probably switch it to Music when it is available again.

We are booked at Fort Wilderness(we may change our mind on that part, as we have a pop-up camper) for September 18th-25th 2021! All Park Pass days have been selected. No idea if the system will still be in affect then but for $200 we are able to "guarantee" the week that we travel to WDW every year.

We are booked at Fort Wilderness(we may change our mind on that part, as we have a pop-up camper) for September 18th-25th 2021! All Park Pass days have been selected. No idea if the system will still be in affect then but for $200 we are able to "guarantee" the week that we travel to WDW every year.
We stayed twice at the Fort when we had our popup. Now, it did have A/C but I think it's do-able even without. The big thing that really helped keep the camper comfortable was putting sheets of Reflectix on top of the bunk canvas. If you have A/C, even better! It was SO cold in our camper that I routinely went outside to warm up!

We stayed twice at the Fort when we had our popup. Now, it did have A/C but I think it's do-able even without. The big thing that really helped keep the camper comfortable was putting sheets of Reflectix on top of the bunk canvas. If you have A/C, even better! It was SO cold in our camper that I routinely went outside to warm up!

Yes we have AC and even a mini wet bath with a cassette toilet. We have been looking at buying some sort of reflective cover but we almost always camp under tree cover. But for Florida that would be a requirement! I think another thing we would need would be a portable freezer. The pup only has a small fridge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!