***Official September 2020 Thread***

I have 5 ADRS left and then the MK Dessert Party and the Rose and Crown Epcot Forever dining package.

That's interesting. I wonder if they'll still have the MK Dessert party and the R & C event even if they don't have the fireworks.

While I understand the reasoning I feel it's a shame the suggestion at this point was to cancel/ rebook. This early I am not suggesting Sept clients cancel yet; while we do not know that those experiences would return by Sept. it's still months away, with plenty of time to see how things are upon reopening to make a better informed decision. Whenever you end up going I hope you all have a magical time!

Thank you! I'm planning on talking to our agent again this week to pick her brain on keeping our trip until 30 days prior, and potentially moving our trip to November or December.

That's interesting. I wonder if they'll still have the MK Dessert party and the R & C event even if they don't have the fireworks.
I am sure they will be canceled. They will just owe me a refund when they do so probably doing those last.

I'm not sure what you guys did (tongue in cheek), but now EVERY ADR I had is gone :(
I thought it was just my phone MDE app acting up, so I logged in with the computer. Everything's gone. No more BOG, Cinderella's Royal Table, Sci-Fi, nothing...
It's heartbreaking to be honest

My reservation's price was changed today, they still have me with park hoppers though.

I just went into MDE and saw my friends park hopper ticket shows extended through Sept 2021 previously it had been extended through Dec 20th 2020. All my dining reservations except for my Epcot one at Tutto have disappeared.

I just wish they'd hurry up and decide what they're doing for us in the UK. They haven't announced any discounts for us for loosing the dining plan yet.

My free dining bounceback was changed to the recovery package yesterday and last night I already had the 35% refunded back to the gift card I used.

Still don't know if we are even going. Just waiting and see how it all plays out.

Last edited:
I just wish they'd hurry up and decide what they're doing for us in the UK. They haven't announced any discounts for us for loosing the dining plan yet.

I'm waiting to hear to. I hate the waiting game but it's a constant waiting game at the moment. You'd think they'd have something in place after the US announcement

I still have 2 ADR's showing but my remaining balance is gone, I still haven't got an email for Disney so I don't know what's going on. Edit to say. I called asking for a detailed receipt to be emailed to me so I could see the payments. They sent the confirmation but it didn't have the payments and that's made me more confused because now there is a $280 credit floating around somewhere. I love disney but i really do wish we had some more communication.

Last edited:
I’d like to see how they came up with my new balance... not sure it adds up. Who should I email to get an itemized bill??

Looking at my rack rate reservation balance due like :clown:

We had booked our April res through Costco so were not eligible for the free dining offer, now it looks like there will be $0% discounts for the foreseeable future but as long as SAB is open in Sept we intend to keep our room at YC and shell out the $3500 (PS anyone have cortisone for this stress rash? :laughing:)

For the fun of it, I went in and checked my dates for September to see if there's any availability. There seems to be zero availability anywhere. Is this common right now for all hotels to be completely blocked out? What if the people who are booked on property currently with a package are more than the allotted amount into the hotel's? Will they be canceling packages for certain people to meet their numbers?

For the fun of it, I went in and checked my dates for September to see if there's any availability. There seems to be zero availability anywhere. Is this common right now for all hotels to be completely blocked out? What if the people who are booked on property currently with a package are more than the allotted amount into the hotel's? Will they be canceling packages for certain people to meet their numbers?

everything is blocked out because they’re not allowing any new bookings or ticket sales at the moment.Everyone is unable to move a trip right now also. There is no date when things will be available again.

We got the last of the emails confirming cancelations of our adr's yesterday. I went in to look at our tickets and it still has the expiration date in Dec. because they are military salute tickets. I'm secretly kind of glad because we "have" to use them!

I was thinking that they may have to offer to move some guests if a resort is too full but another is not. I'll take an upgrade to GF or Poly please!

I just got off the phone with Disney as I had a new price on our September vacation reservation at the Port Orleans French Quarters. showing on my disney experience. The cast member told me I received a 20% off for the cancellation of my free dinning. Park Hoppers are still included as she said they have not heard if they will still be valid and I will be able to reserve a park day prior to making any dinning reservations. Hope this information may help someone else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter