Official 'Post a Picture of your Campsite at FW' Thread

We have reservations this June for loop 100 and we have a 28' single slide. So looks like we'll have no problems....except waiting to get there...
Corndog,

You won't have any issues. We have a 30 ft 5er with a single slide and a really long, big truck. We fit fine in the 100 loop.

Have a great time.

j

Site 2022. Great site, very large. Were able to fit out new 17' Keystone Hideout easily with room to spare for tent out back. We had a nice wooded area behind us.
ry%3D400
ry%3D400

Bump. I have seen many posts that fellow DISsers have arrived at the Fort. Would love to see pictures of your site and set up. Thanks

We were in #302 (preferred). I loved the proximity to the dog park, but it was a little tight for our 40ft Class A. Was so hard to get into because of the truck parked across from us, kind of in the street. I even broke down and knocked on their camper door to see if they would move it. No one came, but we eventually got on the site. You could see some trauma on one of the trees from being hit before, so we had to really watch when leaving as well. We are springing for Premium next time. :D

I have some pics, but this message board is different from the one I'm used to, so it might take me a while to figure out how to add them.

Alright, I think I finally got them small enough.

P4220357.jpg P4220358.jpg

Last edited:
Nice looking setup and rig, Hokie. I love the Preferred sites, but you are right about some of them being tight.

j

Nice looking setup and rig, Hokie. I love the Preferred sites, but you are right about some of them being tight.

j
Thanks. Even with the hard time getting in, my husband says FW is still his favorite campground we've ever been to. I'm glad, or else I may not get to go back to DW again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter