Official 'Post a Picture of your Campsite at FW' Thread

Natalie, I love the screen you have attached to your awning. Did you get it at a camping store? Is it easy to set up?

thanks.

It's called an "Add-a-Room". When we bought our first camper (a pop-up) the salesperson raved about the fact that the "Add-a-Room" came with the camper free. DH and I didn't bother with it at first..........it just stayed folded up in the trunk of the camper. One weekend we were camping and when the rains came we decided to put it up quick to have a little more room.

It was so easy to put up and we just fell in love with it. When we bought the Roo, we specifically asked for it to be added on. It connects to the side of the camper so the dealer had to install the fasteners. It takes about 10 minutes to set up and vinyl walls are attatched that can be lowered when it rains or for more privacy. I've added a picture of the Add-a-Room with one of the walls down (to block the sun during dinner!!!).
OtterLake2006030.jpg

I do think I've seen them in the Camping World catalogue.

Hope that helps!!!

Happy Camping!!

DSC_4885.jpg

DSC_4883.jpg

This was site 1710...It was pretty easy to back into. The only problem I ran into was the site right across from me had their gulf cart plugged in and it was sitting right along the side of the road. I just took it nice and easy. I didn't get many pictures because It rained almost every day we were there. I wanted to put the table under the awning but I swear that thing weighed 300lbs. It was just my kids and me so it ended up staying where it was!! LOL

Site 433 was very roomy and spacious.
I had some difficulty in backing in but I'm bit of a novice when it comes to backing in our 30ft. TT. This was only our 2nd trip using it. The gentleman across from us helped me. Special thanks to him!

We're now hooked on FW and are planning on returning in April '08! We've requested site 433 again with the knowledge of knowing there are no guarantees.

We made our first trip to FW May 26 through June 2, '07.
As for site 433 the Comfort Station is directly across the main road from this site. Easy access to do laundry!
The marina, and bus depot is close enough to walk to even though we rented a golf-cart as it seem to be the thing to do based on our before trip reviews. We figured what the hey, it's Disney!!! Next time we'll probaly do without the GC.
I have pictures of this site and will try to add soon.

New to this!! What is the process?? How big can the image be?
Thanks!!

56 Days / 5 Hours / 21 Minutes and a buncha seconds

Thanks Cotton Tail curl but I don't think they will let me post a picture yet.
I get this reply!

Could not find phrase 'error_postcount_too_low_post_links'.

Hope you can let me know what this is.

I will get to posting I guess. My wife "FloridaTeacher will put the pictures on from her posts. She has 221 posts!!
Have a great day!!!

Here are some pics of a couple of our Ft. Wilderness campsites. I'm posting these for my own Prince Charming, KidatHeart1963, because he's new here and doesn't have enough posts yet.

Notice the Bassett Hound in the window in the second shot.:dogdance: Silly Dog!!

Picture264.jpg

Picture262.jpg

100_3553.jpg

Hi Florida Teacher....

Just wondering if you remember what your site number was? It looks very nice!!! I love the dog.

Thanks...
A Pennsylvania Teacher LOL :teacher:

Okay somebody has to say it... How much is that doggie in the window? :rotfl2:

Sorry - excuse me please.:rotfl:

Vacation to Disney- $1500.00
Gas for roadtrip-$250.00
Doggie in the window- Priceless!!!:lmao:

Just wondering if you remember what your site number was? It looks very nice!!! I love the dog.

The second shot (the doggie shot) is from campsite 710. The other two are from a site in loop 300. Niether my husband nor I can remember the number, but it was in the low 300s right near the entrance on the inside of the loop.

Happy Camping!

Were you at fw Jan. 06? I remember seeing a Basset Hound all the way up on the dashboard of a MH. He was usually watching for his owners to return, but occasionally the need for a good nap would catch up with him/her and he would be sound asleep. They left a few days before us and I sure missed him. Seeing him was like our offical welcome back to our loop. Dont know if it was you....but the pic brought back that fond memory!:goodvibes

It's been awhile since I posted some pics of the campsites so here are a few of the most recent ones we have been in!!

Campsite 1814
FortWildernessCampground7.jpg

Campsite 869
Ft.jpg

campsite 727
disney017.jpg

Campsite 408
disney013.jpg

2 more pics of site 328
It was tight but easy to back into. The awning opened up into the tree next to the paved area. It was a nice loop and one spot away from the trail to the marina.

IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter