***Official Planning Thread -DECEMBER 2024 - Welcome all!***

Please add us to the December 2024 list. DH decided he wanted to spend Christmas away from extended family this year and picked a cruise or WDW. We didn't find any good cruise options so Disney World it is. We will be staying at the Villas at the Grand Floridian from December 21-28, 2024. I'm looking forward to the Christmas ambiance but dreading the crowds.

Welcome!

Does anyone know when they announce dates for parties that happen during the holiday season?
I know it's early right now, but just wondering when to start paying attention for that.

Does anyone know when they announce dates for parties that happen during the holiday season?
I know it's early right now, but just wondering when to start paying attention for that.
Likely early this summer. Halloween party dates will come out - in May - and then the Christmas party details.

Hello Everyone! 🎄:santa:☃️❄️

I went ahead and just started a thread for those of us planning a December 2024 trip. I know there are Facebook groups out there, but I enjoy message board groups also.

I will keep an update of those of traveling to WDW in this post. I will add your name, hotel and dates if you would like. Just make a post.

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party:
info to come

Epcot's Festival of The Holidays:
info to come

Jollywood Nights:
info to come

Disney After Hours:
info to come

Anything else anyone thinks I should be adding, please let me know.

Happy to plan with all of you!

Guests for December 2024:

srdavidson - 11/28-12/2, 12/6-12/8 Gran Destino Tower
Tbiafore - 11/29-12/8 Animal Kingdom Lodge
Mickeystar3864 - 12/1-12/6

Three cats - 12/1-12/9 Caribbean Beach Resort
debedo - 12/1-12/11
HappyGal - 12/2-12/12 POFQ
Wood Nymph - 12/3-12/7 POR
hsmamainva - 12/3-12/9 All Star Music
japanese maple - 12/3-12/12 Animal Kingdom Lodge
Joe Ryan - 12/5-12/8
kitkat4622 - 12/8-12/15 POFQ
JBelle19 - 12/20-12/24 POFQ
Princess Michele - 12/21-12/28 Villas at Grand Floridian
disneydreamer781 - 12/21-12/29 BWV
behappyJules - 12/22-12/26 All Star Music
We will be there Dec 5-7 Pop Century want to hit the MVMCP and the Candlelight Processional

My DS, GS, and I will be traveling to Disney December 3 to 12, staying at Pop. We'll leave in the morning, arrive around noon if they don't change the flights and head over to Disney Springs for the rest of the day.

Welcome! I've added you to the list.
We will be there the same dates. I wish us happy trips and average crowds!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter