***Official Planning Thread -DECEMBER 2024 - Welcome all!***

:wave2:Thanks for starting the thread! It's never too early IMO.:woohoo:

I'm DVC so I'm not able to book my resort quite yet but BWV is sure to be one of the resorts I'll be staying at. I can always revise it later.

So can you please add my dates:

Dec 21-29 - BWV

Thanks again!

Thank you for starting this thread! We are staying At Pop to begin the trip but we have yet to book our DVC hotel yet… will update at our 11 month window ! So far Dec 1 thru the 11❤️
Family trip for 18 😳

I added you. Just post when/if you'd like me to add hotel.
Thanks!

Hello!

We are officially in the "year we are going to Disney". :D

Our trip is a Tuesday to a Thursday (9 nights), but we have decided to fly in the night before and stay at the hotel in the Orlando airport for that night. It's easier for us as far as boarding pets. Also then we will be fresh to start our trip the next day. We will eat breakfast at airport, check out, Uber to AKL and have them keep our bags while we go to a park, unless of course the room is ready.

We normally fly out on the first flight of the morning to start trip, but the day usually feels wasted as we are tired. Also, I've never flown at night before (arrival to Orlando scheduled 9:45) and I won't be as nervous if it's delayed since we are only checking in to basically go to sleep.
We will see if we like doing it this way, or if it's a one and done!

Hi All. We are tentatively planning a December 2024 trip. We just came back January 20th from a 2 week trip. We had a blast, but it was cold and rainy, but any day in Disney is better than being at home. We booked a bounce back December 7 to 21. My youngest DD actually was crying she didn't want to leave and was already planning our next trip. She has never done this, so of course it gave me the perfect excuse to book. Fingers crossed we actually can save up enough to go.

Hi All. We are tentatively planning a December 2024 trip. We just came back January 20th from a 2 week trip. We had a blast, but it was cold and rainy, but any day in Disney is better than being at home. We booked a bounce back December 7 to 21. My youngest DD actually was crying she didn't want to leave and was already planning our next trip. She has never done this, so of course it gave me the perfect excuse to book. Fingers crossed we actually can save up enough to go.

Would you like to be on the list in first post? I only ask because I'm not sure if it would bother you if you had to cancel. Which I hope you don't. :)

I updated the first post with some placeholders for events that take place in December. If anyone knows of more or has anymore information, please post here and I can update first post.

Thanks. :)

We have a Disney trip coming in Feb. 18 thru 25 but we already booked our next trip....Gonna be able to make it down for the Christmas Festivities Dec 5-8...can not wait

Thank you for asking, it doesn't matter either way. We probably won't know for sure until really late in the game. Airfare on the 21st May be the ultimate trip decision. I am just excited to plan along with other disney fans for now.
Would you like to be on the list in first post? I only ask because I'm not sure if it would bother you if you had to cancel. Which I hope you don't. :)

We will staying at the Gran Destino Tower November 28th-December 2nd. Will be cruising on the WISH from the 2nd through the 6th then back to the resort the 6th through the 8th! Looking forward to it!

Welcome! You are on the list and you also are our first December visitor thus far!

Please add us to the December 2024 list. DH decided he wanted to spend Christmas away from extended family this year and picked a cruise or WDW. We didn't find any good cruise options so Disney World it is. We will be staying at the Villas at the Grand Floridian from December 21-28, 2024. I'm looking forward to the Christmas ambiance but dreading the crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter