***Official November 2022 Thread***

We just got back from our January trip, and are seriously considering doing Wine and Dine in November! It's a lock in my mind, but my wife needs a little more convincing (not much, she's just saying "There's other travel we want to do", but one long weekend won't hurt that).
We came back from our trip on 1/7/22 and you can see I booked this November trip on 1/8/22 :rolleyes1 I see nothing wrong with just booking it now.

Joining in, for now. Scheduled November 5-19. I am really stressing over the crowds and Genie +. I keep getting really excited about going and then have weeks of panic. We are not planning on getting Genie + as there are 10-12 of us going and I don't see us getting times together. I have a 10 year old DD who is special needs and is used to old Disney touring (every previous trip was scheduled same order of fast pass rides, same restaurants, etc...). I know it's good to try new things, but not when your on vacation and you want to try to get away from everyday life.

We shifted our dates by one day and will be there 11/3-11/12 instead. I decided to fly in a day earlier in the evening and have a fresh start on 11/4. We are leaving on Saturday instead of Sunday so DD has time to rest before school on Monday. We also added G+ to our length of stay tickets. It’s only the two of us going. If we were a larger group I don’t think I would’ve gone for it.

Joining in! Will be there Nov 5-11th with my husband and teenage step child. My 3rd visit and their FIRST time. We all went to DL in 2018 so I am so excited to show them WDW. So excited to be back, have not been since 2015 so so so so much is going to be new to me. Staying at All Star Movies. Keen to see what Genie + is like.

Hi -- we may be making our first November trip this year. When my kids were little we did Octobers and most recently my DH and I have been in March a few times. This trip will be our adult kids+SOs for 3 nights (can't afford more when we're footing the bill). We had 2 trips canceled the last 2 years with them, so now we're shooting for November 10-13, 3 park days.

I know that the crowds have been crazy and unpredictable recently, but historically is that 2nd week of November considered a lower crowd time period? TPs seems to say that, but wondered if people had thoughts. Thanks!

Hi -- we may be making our first November trip this year. When my kids were little we did Octobers and most recently my DH and I have been in March a few times. This trip will be our adult kids+SOs for 3 nights (can't afford more when we're footing the bill). We had 2 trips canceled the last 2 years with them, so now we're shooting for November 10-13, 3 park days.

I know that the crowds have been crazy and unpredictable recently, but historically is that 2nd week of November considered a lower crowd time period? TPs seems to say that, but wondered if people had thoughts. Thanks!

It's the end of Jersey Week (although I don't find Jersey Week adds to crowds), usually the last weekend of F&W and also Veteran's Day weekend. We didn't find the world any crazy busier but we did find Epcot to be completely insane that weekend. I do not have us touching Epcot that weekend at all. Other than that I don't think it's a horrible time to go.

Was shooting for the week of Veteran’s Day but may try for the week before or after, a bit worried about that weekend being busy.

We are just doing a quick trip, 11/11-13. It's for my son's 8th birthday, we've got a tradition of WDW birthday trips. I didn't love our trip last November, Genie+ sucked and HS was too crowded to enjoy anything. So this is a very short and focused trip:
-Christmas party on the 11th (whatever that looks like, we've done both MVMCP and the 2021 After Hours version and had fun at both)
-Epcot and HS (specifically for Fantasmic, assuming it's back by then) on the 12th
-a half day where ever we want before we fly back home on the 13th

It'll be quick, but it's probably all the WDW we need at this point. Staying at Pop, planning to take advantage of early entry both days, already purchased Genie+ for whatever it's worth... We're doing a Universal trip this summer for the first time, so we'll either be really happy to get back to WDW or we'll be over it. Hoping it's the former!

I hope the normal Christmas party returns! My kids are 7 & 9 and the After Hours event last year was too late at night and too expensive! I’m hoping the Merry Menagerie in Animal Kingdom is out by the 2nd week of November. They were our favorite in 2019.

We are just doing a quick trip, 11/11-13. It's for my son's 8th birthday, we've got a tradition of WDW birthday trips. I didn't love our trip last November, Genie+ sucked and HS was too crowded to enjoy anything. So this is a very short and focused trip:
-Christmas party on the 11th (whatever that looks like, we've done both MVMCP and the 2021 After Hours version and had fun at both)
-Epcot and HS (specifically for Fantasmic, assuming it's back by then) on the 12th
-a half day where ever we want before we fly back home on the 13th

It'll be quick, but it's probably all the WDW we need at this point. Staying at Pop, planning to take advantage of early entry both days, already purchased Genie+ for whatever it's worth... We're doing a Universal trip this summer for the first time, so we'll either be really happy to get back to WDW or we'll be over it. Hoping it's the former!

We will be there Nov 21st -24th. Then moving to Universal for granddaughters grad trip. (She is a huge HP fan and wants to see it lit up for Christmas.) I couldn't be that close and not squeeze in 2-3 days at Disney!

Joining to group. We are spending a few days from November 15th to the 18th. The wife and I will be celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary this year and have decided to do Florida. We will be staying at POP. I am really looking forward to the trip.

I did a trip last year, same week, with my 13 y/o son. That trip was one that we ended up postponing three times but we had a blast. We booked CBR. It was awesome!

Hi Everyone. We'll be there from the 07th to the 22nd staying at the Rosen Inn International. My husband, grandson and extended family are coming along too, the first time for them and we are all excited.
Booked tickets for Universal and WDW, also booked the free bus for Busch Gardens on the 18th as it's Busch Gardens Christmas Town which is a good day out, and makes a nice change from the usual parks.

Joining in for our 5th Jersey Week trip - very different this time around (11/9 - 11/13). One night/one park day in Disney with two of our closest family friends - letting them do all their planning since they've never been and will join in with whatever they decide. Then moving over to Universal for our first family trip - along with another close family friend of ours. As of now, I have both Pop and Swan booked for our one night. Our friends are at BLT, so maybe thinking of moving over to Contemporary, but hard to justify the price. Staying at Royal Pacific for 3 nights at Universal - doing 2 park hopping days at Universal. Love our Jersey Week trips, but at this point in the game, it's too far away to get so excited b/c it means summer is over and next school year has already begun!

Me! Booked November 27-Dec 2. It may still be busy with holdovers from Thanksgiving weekend, but my AP expires Dec. 5 which leaves limited time to enjoy all the Christmas special events. I’ll probably move things around too once all the announcements start coming. For now it’s just fun to see everything in MDE. 🙂
Those are our dates too, though at this point we've only done lodging (which has changed already and may again) and haven't bought park tickets yet (in part due to lodging changes)...

Hi Everyone. We'll be there from the 07th to the 22nd staying at the Rosen Inn International. My husband, grandson and extended family are coming along too, the first time for them and we are all excited.
Booked tickets for Universal and WDW, also booked the free bus for Busch Gardens on the 18th as it's Busch Gardens Christmas Town which is a good day out, and makes a nice change from the usual parks.

We have started adding a day or two at other places and really enjoy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter