*** Official November 2018 Thread - It's Turkey Lurkey Time! ***

So far she seems to be better. She last took meds at 6 am and as of 2:30 pm the fever hasn't come back. She's bopping around and acting normal except she looks a bit flushed and is sweating a lot. The real test will be how she wakes up tomorrow since I feel like everything kicks back up at night.

She's at my grandma's today and she already made her homemade soup and all of her homemade remedies.

My son got a script for his foot. The dr said not much can be done besides making sure it doesn't get infected. We're just trying to keep him off it. Dr said he's fine to go in pools and the ocean when we're away. So that's good. I was a little nervous about that. I really think it will be so much better by the end of this week. That might be wishful thinking but I'm stinking with that thought.

I'm glad he got a script; it's definitely better to be safe than sorry, especially with something being used all the time like a foot. And as long as the doctor wasn't worried, that's probably a good sign :)

So do you guys want a laugh? Remember how my husband texted me last week asking if my son had shoes to wear to Disney? Well, I had my son try his Keens, that he wore all summer, and then are too small. :rotfl: When I looked at them, they are a size 13 and he wears a 2. Thank goodness for Amazon Prime. I ordered him a pair and they will be here Thursday. I will not be telling my husband about this!:rotfl:

Ok, that's pretty funny...but definitely a good call not to tell your husband!! hahaha

So far she seems to be better. She last took meds at 6 am and as of 2:30 pm the fever hasn't come back. She's bopping around and acting normal except she looks a bit flushed and is sweating a lot. The real test will be how she wakes up tomorrow since I feel like everything kicks back up at night.

She's at my grandma's today and she already made her homemade soup and all of her homemade remedies.

Glad your daughter seems to be feeling better. I hope the fever makes it's way out today and she gets some real rest today and tonight!

I just checked our flight on Southwest and was able to switch it from Thanksgiving morning to Wednesday night, AND save $60 per person! :yay:

Our flight gets into MCO around 11:30pm, but I won't have to miss any work on Wednesday and we'll have most of the day on Thursday now rather than wasting the morning traveling. I'm honestly pretty shocked the price came down so much considering the time of year, but I'll take it!
Now I need to look at my FP's and maybe revise them for a little earlier :)

3 days! It's starting to feel real. I've got all the apps installed and set up on my phone, I placed Target and grocery orders tonight, and I did lots of pre-trip laundry today. Now if only I could get motivated to prep things for the people who are subbing for me at work instead of making more Disney plans, LOL! (Motivated or not, I'll have to make myself do it tomorrow night or Thursday night so I can bring it all in with me for them on Friday.)

DD has been fever free since yesterday. She woke up and told me she feels much better. Fingers crossed this is the end of it!!!

Two more days! In two days at this time we should be landing at MCO. All that we have left to pack are our pants/shorts/leggings and the last few toiletries we will use that morning. I'm getting very excited!

DD has been fever free since yesterday. She woke up and told me she feels much better. Fingers crossed this is the end of it!!!

Glad she's doing better.

I'm glad he got a script; it's definitely better to be safe than sorry, especially with something being used all the time like a foot. And as long as the doctor wasn't worried, that's probably a good sign :)

Thank you! Awesome that SW airfare went down for you. I check all the time but mine hasn't gone down. I bought it when it was pretty low so I'm okay with it. I still look because you never know.

Happy Halloween everyone! I'm trying to focus on Halloween today and not all of the things I need to do for my trip. We go to my inlaws for Halloween so there's not much I can do anyway. I did promise myself that I will fold the laundry I left in the dryer this morning when I get home. I hate laundry!

Our Magic Bands arrived but Disney didn't follow directions. On MDE it asks what to put on each band for each person. I filled that out. Instead of using what I put, Disney put each persons name as listed on the reservation. One of the girls going wanted her shortened version of her name on the band. Her full name was used instead. No big deal, but Disney's website has always been a mess. More mistakes than not!! We had to call multiple times for other issues that were wrong the past few months.

Happy Halloween everyone!! Maybe tomorrow I can finally concentrate on all things Disney.:teeth: I really hope the final TBD CP narrators are announced soon so I can finalize our plans.:rolleyes:

If you are talking the hard plastic ones with pictures of characters, I think you only get those if you book a package.
We booked a package and I don't think we received them this year. Maybe I need to look through the box more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter