*** Official November 2018 Thread - It's Turkey Lurkey Time! ***

It's the last day for me to customize my magic band... So I guess that means it will be shipping soon!

I'm getting a yellow one this time with my name on it. It should go great with my Briar Rose Disneybound.

I just bought a new piece of luggage. JC Penney is having a pretty good sale and free shipping since I had it shipped to my closest store! One of our luggages broke so we tossed it a few months ago. Now I'm even more excited! lol The little things. It's very colorful so much easier to find when I claim our luggage.

I was wondering if safari was starting to close early again. Oh well, at least they were able to get me an earlier time so I still have fp.
I tried calling but it’s a 30 minute wait right now, so I’m guessing they’re having similar issues and still resolving the MDE problems.
Thank you so much for the link and the help!!
My guess is that they are closing certain attractions early after daylight savings (Nov 4). You would think Disney would realize this but given some of the other nonsense that has been going on I wouldn't put it past them to not take this into account when they release the pool of fastpasses.

I just bought a new piece of luggage. JC Penney is having a pretty good sale and free shipping since I had it shipped to my closest store! One of our luggages broke so we tossed it a few months ago. Now I'm even more excited! lol The little things. It's very colorful so much easier to find when I claim our luggage.

I have slowly gotten a few pieces over the last 2 years for the family. Non black or grey is very helpful!! Plus some color is nice. What color did you go with?

I have slowly gotten a few pieces over the last 2 years for the family. Non black or grey is very helpful!! Plus some color is nice. What color did you go with?

DP0720201717523150M

I hope you can see it.

Yes, my husband and I have decided to buy the ugliest and/or brightest color of suitcases. We saw a lady steal one of our black suit cases a few years ago and that sealed the deal for our baggage.

Yes, my husband and I have decided to buy the ugliest and/or brightest color of suitcases. We saw a lady steal one of our black suit cases a few years ago and that sealed the deal for our baggage.

Seriously. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt but sometimes you really have to wonder. I still have a grey one and ds has a hard case black but we always put colored ribbons on the handle.

I just went to the grocery store and they had the Mickey goldfish on sale for $1 a bag. I got a couple bags for my son's lunch. I thought they would go well with the countdown I started. I didn't get my act together to make a regular countdown, so I started today, writing a note in his lunchbox.

Seriously. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt but sometimes you really have to wonder. I still have a grey one and ds has a hard case black but we always put colored ribbons on the handle.

We also have an all black one with a bright pink ribbon on the handle.

Question: we arrive on the Nov. 12th and in MDE it says I can update my magic bands through Nov. 7th? I feel like in the past it's been a lot earlier, but I could be wrong. Is that normal? If they ship on Nov. 8th which is Thursday I need them to arrive on Saturday, Nov. 10th because Monday is a holiday(no mail) and we leave for the airport on Tuesday before sunrise. EEEKKKKKK!!!

We travel with purple, green, and black suitcases where we wrap purple yarn across every handle.

I like the yarn on the handle idea - I think I will do this for our trip. We have that same black bag everyone else has! We do the ribbon on the handle but I like the idea of wrapping the whole handle better.

Question: we arrive on the Nov. 12th and in MDE it says I can update my magic bands through Nov. 7th? I feel like in the past it's been a lot earlier, but I could be wrong. Is that normal? If they ship on Nov. 8th which is Thursday I need them to arrive on Saturday, Nov. 10th because Monday is a holiday(no mail) and we leave for the airport on Tuesday before sunrise. EEEKKKKKK!!!

If you click through on MDE to where you actually order the magic bands, it will have the correct date. I arrive on Nov. 6 and I think we had to have them ordered by this past Saturday. Right now, it is saying the order is pending. I can't wait until they ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter