OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

So I booked a DCL cruise for next August and I have to admit I am totally slacking on my November WDW planning!! I haven't even thought about FP's!

So I booked a DCL cruise for next August and I have to admit I am totally slacking on my November WDW planning!! I haven't even thought about FP's!
We booked a DCL cruise for next December lol I'm just patiently waiting for FP day until then, we don't have much to do. Haven't even been on our November vacation yet and we already have the DCL cruise in the works.

We booked a DCL cruise for next December lol I'm just patiently waiting for FP day until then, we don't have much to do. Haven't even been on our November vacation yet and we already have the DCL cruise in the works.

I just booked a DCL last week for November 2018. lol What cruise are you both doing? I'm doing a 4 night Bahamian out of Port Canaveral on the Dream. Once I'm done planning with this trip, I can start to figure out what we should do before the cruise. Of course I already started to look and I'm obsessively listening to podcasts. I need a Disney planning intervention.

I just booked a DCL last week for November 2018. lol What cruise are you both doing? I'm doing a 4 night Bahamian out of Port Canaveral on the Dream. Once I'm done planning with this trip, I can start to figure out what we should do before the cruise. Of course I already started to look and I'm obsessively listening to podcasts. I need a Disney planning intervention.

7 night Western Caribbean out of Port Canaveral on the Fantasy. First cruise ever. So my addiction started in 2015, first WDW trip and have been back every year since. I can only imagine what life will be like after the cruise lol.

7 night Western Caribbean out of Port Canaveral on the Fantasy. First cruise ever. So my addiction started in 2015, first WDW trip and have been back every year since. I can only imagine what life will be like after the cruise lol.
We're doing the western too!

Have you already started researching and planning?
Not yet, aside from switching our stateroom. We got an aft balcony, so it's bigger than average. Just hoping we don't experience the shaking that some have reported....How about you?

Not yet, aside from switching our stateroom. We got an aft balcony, so it's bigger than average. Just hoping we don't experience the shaking that some have reported....How about you?

I feel like I'm already in too deep lol. Single mom of 3 boys (9, 6 & 4) with no cruise or even international experience. I picked the stateroom by pricing and others suggestions. Midship, verandah, deck 7. I'm researching my port adventures now and it's a little overwhelming. I really want to do a dolphin encounter at Grand Cayman but even though it says ages 3 & up I'm worried about handling all 3 kids and I've seen some reports saying that you have to swim out to deeper water. Honestly, I just want to stand on the platform with the kids and get some pictures with the kids and the dolphins (yes I know the pictures will be crazy expensive).

I feel like I'm already in too deep lol. Single mom of 3 boys (9, 6 & 4) with no cruise or even international experience. I picked the stateroom by pricing and others suggestions. Midship, verandah, deck 7. I'm researching my port adventures now and it's a little overwhelming. I really want to do a dolphin encounter at Grand Cayman but even though it says ages 3 & up I'm worried about handling all 3 kids and I've seen some reports saying that you have to swim out to deeper water. Honestly, I just want to stand on the platform with the kids and get some pictures with the kids and the dolphins (yes I know the pictures will be crazy expensive).
Our friends did it in January, and yes, crazy expensive. Can't take your own pictures, Like $50 for one picture or $200 for all on a disc. Are we on the same cruise? Our sail date is 11/24/18.

Our friends did it in January, and yes, crazy expensive. Can't take your own pictures, Like $50 for one picture or $200 for all on a disc. Are we on the same cruise? Our sail date is 11/24/18.

We are sailing August 18, 2018! I'll make sure to keep you posted with tips & advice :D

We booked the 4-Night Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral on the Dream. We thought about doing the 7 day Eastern on the Fantasy but we have never cruised before so we decided to start with a smaller one.

I bought the Unofficial Guide to DCL to help out with the planning.

Our family thinks we have lost our minds by booking another vacation before this one is over. We actually have our next couple of vacations picked out: 2018- 4 Day cruise 2019-DW 2020- 7 Day cruise 2021- DW That's the plan if everything works out.

We booked the 4-Night Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral on the Dream. We thought about doing the 7 day Eastern on the Fantasy but we have never cruised before so we decided to start with a smaller one.

Our family thinks we have lost our minds by booking another vacation before this one is over. We actually have our next couple of vacations picked out: 2018- 4 Day cruise 2019-DW 2020- 7 Day cruise 2021- DW That's the plan if everything works out.

My type of planning!!! :D

We did a 4 night Dream in 2014 and loved it! I'm excited to do a 7 night. I want to add in time to see Toy Story land before the cruise. Or wait till everything else is open and just go back to WDW in 2019 and hit Universal before the cruise. I'm sure I'll change my mind 783 times between now and then!

I can't believe I just found this thread!

My friend Alex and I are gonna be in Florida from 21st November-2nd. Staying at Best Western Lake Buena Vista (Near Disney Springs). This'll be my third time to WDW (Though being english I have managed to get to DLRP several times over the last few years), but Alex has NEVER BEEN. We booked it about a week ago and I swear neither of us has slept properly since LOL. What are we gonna be like come November!?

(Also I'm excited to actually be in America for Thanksgiving- culture nerd!)

I'm going right before you! How fun! I've never cruised before either. I swore up and down that I would never go on a cruise. I think I just needed a more relaxing type of trip soon and I knew that I could get my dh on board with a cruise. My dh's family is all coming on the cruise with us too. We're hoping to talk some more people into coming.

And we also have our next couple of vacation planned out. Well sort of. We aren't sure what we are going to do before the cruise. We're thinking about staying in DW for a couple of days but maybe doing a water park and some things outside of the parks. But I know we'll get down there and change our minds. I also looked into Universal and Legoland but Disney has us hooked.

Our family thinks we have lost our minds by booking another vacation before this one is over.
The cruises sound fun! We have several vacations planned out, with France and DLP in 2020 (our middle kid's wish for her graduation trip)

Though being english I have managed to get to DLRP several times over the last few years
Welcome! :welcome:Hoping to get to Paris Disneyland in 3 years :) And enjoy the eating that goes with American style Thanksgiving! We will be at Marriott Cypress Harbour (full kitchen) and I plan on picking up a traditional Thanksgiving dinner from Publix (grocery store) so all I have to do is pick it up, pour some wine and eat :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter