OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

Beyond frustrated, I was up by 6 am at 180 days and had a BOG dinner reservation for 3 and when I went to book it MDE glitched and then I could only make it for 2. I haven't been able to modify or find a new reservation for 3. It says my reservation is for 2 adults leaving my 6 year old daughter off the reservation, anyone had any experience with this? Can we all 3 just show up?
Sorry, I don't know what you can do once you're there but keep trying to modify it. I would try for 3, and if that doesn't work try for 4 and you can later modify it down to 3.

Looks like we have decided to split our Universal days, so we can see the new Christmas decorations in Wizarding World! It means driving back and forth a couple of days, but if I miss out on Christmas Hogwarts I will cry!!! It just goes to show that even the best laid plans must change!

Looks like we have decided to split our Universal days, so we can see the new Christmas decorations in Wizarding World! It means driving back and forth a couple of days, but if I miss out on Christmas Hogwarts I will cry!!! It just goes to show that even the best laid plans must change!

I'm sure it will be worth it!

Sorry, I don't know what you can do once you're there but keep trying to modify it. I would try for 3, and if that doesn't work try for 4 and you can later modify it down to 3.
Keep it. Might as well try to walk up and ask for an extra chair at your table. You can keep trying to modify it or go onto touring plans have them check alert you if anything comes up.

It was worth a shot! Our BOG dinner is on our party night so it's listed as Merry Christmas Party dining or something like that...and had no modify / change button option. But they were able to increase it by one person when I called Disney.

Keep trying! And remember to only check for CRT openings online -- they don't show up on the app! (I learned that the hard way ... lol)

Hey everyone! Add me to the party. We are staying at BWI 11/26-12/3 after spending 11/23-11/26 at Universal. Just DH and I. We went last year same timeframe for the first time as our belated honeymoon, and now we are hooked!

I'm very behind the planning and have zero ADRs made! So if any of y'all are holding some extras you are planning to drop I hope you post here or in the dining threads. :)

This is probably discussed somewhere, but I've been away from the DIS for a long time except for the swagbucks and Disney gift card threads. What is going on at MK on 11/30 that it closes at 4:30pm? Is that the cast party night maybe? I'm kind of disappointed that I only have 2 MVMCP days to pick from during my dates.

Also I'm super sad to learn that Club Villain is likely not returning. At least nothing has been announced yet and it's getting kind of late. That's what brought me back to the DIS to read up on that because I wanted to make sure I scheduled around that!

I missed posting at our double-digit mark, but anyway.... :cool1::banana::dancer::dance3:

Getting nervy about making Fast Passes for an extremely mixed group. Two who won't do anything remotely "thrill ride," two who will do some thrill rides, a 9-year-old who wants to do ALL the thrill rides, and me, who also likes the thrill rides. Should be interesting.

So, I finally was able to snag a CRT!!! (Thank you touring plans!!)

My only issue is, it is 1:05 lunch... and I have a bbb apt at 2:25. This is problematic, right?? Do I keep calling for a change in bbb time? And make it earlier than the lunch? I'd love her dolled up for CRT but that's if an earlier bbb time is even available...

So, I finally was able to snag a CRT!!! (Thank you touring plans!!)

My only issue is, it is 1:05 lunch... and I have a bbb apt at 2:25. This is problematic, right?? Do I keep calling for a change in bbb time? And make it earlier than the lunch? I'd love her dolled up for CRT but that's if an earlier bbb time is even available...

If you want her all dolled up I would keep calling to have it changed. Is there anyway you could go to the Disney Springs BBB in the morning if something at the Magic Kingdom doesn't open up.

107 days! My countdown will hit double digits two days before my birthday :sunny:

I couldn't sleep last night and was futzing around on MDE and managed to get the ADR for BOG that I've been looking for since my 180-day mark, so yay for insomnia! That means that I'm done planning until I have to book our FP+. Here are our dining plans:

Nov. 10: Lunch at the Pop food court; 6:30 pm dinner at Raglan Road
Nov. 11: Lunch at the F&W booths; 8:45 pm dinner for three of us at Spice Road Table and the other two of us at Rose&Crown
Nov. 12: Lunch at Columbia Harbor House; 5:50 pm dinner at BOG
Nov. 13: Breakfast at Satu'li Canteen; lunch at Flame Tree Barbecue (probably); 6:00 pm dinner for two of us at Yak&Yeti (the other three of us will have already left for home by dinner time :sad:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter