OFFICIAL MNSSHP Guest List - 2011

we'll be there on whatever day it will be on during our trip :thumbsup2 Hopefully we'll go on 9/13! I think my kids will both be tinkerbell and my husband and I will go as a "happily married couple not already anticipating a meltdown while we try to keep the kids up late" :rotfl:

Hey there!

We are planning on 9/20 and 9/23...our first time(s) attending! :goodvibes

Amanda

Hoping for 9/30 (Friday) or 10/1 (Saturday) if there is one on those dates. If not maybe Tuesday 10/4. We are holding out on airfare til party dates are announced.

First MNNSHP for us! So excited and so much anticipation to hear the official dates as well as get tickets.

What date were the dates announced last year?

September 27th is what we are hoping for! It will be our first MNSSHP! We are getting married on the 25th and this will be something fun/different to do on our honeymoon!! Can't wait!!

Hopefully 10/4 for us! We have no idea what to do about costumes...we were just thinking Halloween shirts...and I wanted funny Halloween hair bows/or something like that...Cant wait! First time ever!!

Not until April 27th? WOW. What about dining? I'm just worried b/c our 180 days is next month and I don't want to have to change my plans for the party if they change dates. ugh....

We went last year Columbus Day Weekend so this year I am hoping for the same either 10/6 or 10/7 as last year the party was Thursday and Friday night! and this time we are bringing along 4 family members!!!
We are trying to figure out costumes from now
So far I am going to be Cleopatra!
Here's to tons of fun @ MNSSHP!!!:cheer2:

I'm hoping we'll be going for our first MNSSHP! Still working on our dates, but probably Sept. 29-Oct. 4.
Not sure about costumes, possibly Toy Story theme.

Either 10/30, 10/31 or 11/1 here. Waiting on the dates for MNSSHP, HHN's and MVMCP. Hoping there is a MVMCP on 11/7 this year!

We will be there 9/27.

We have decided on Tinkerbell, Iridessa, Rosetta, and Vidia.

Can't wait! :goodvibes

Not until April 27th? WOW. What about dining? I'm just worried b/c our 180 days is next month and I don't want to have to change my plans for the party if they change dates. ugh....

That came up A LOT last year. They changed park hours and party dates and people were scrambling for ADRs... We do QS on party night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter