"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2016 - Have Yourself a Very Mickey Christmas.

So I have a question has everyone that has already purchased their MVMCP tickets already received them in the mail? I haven't but thought I read in some post back that others already got them in the mail was just wondering if you are supposed to or if they come closer to time.
Not in the mail yet, but linked on MDE...

Not in the mail yet, but linked on MDE...

You most likely just selected "Print at Home". That is the default. Someone earlier in this thread did the same thing and they were able to resolve it...either by calling Disney or getting back on the website and changing the delivery option.

We have 6 adults going to Disney arriving late on Dec 15th and heading home on the 21st so we will have 5 days. I am overwhelmed at the planning. I would really like to go to MVMCP but that adds over $600 to our trip. We want to do rides, see shows, visit resorts and just enjoy Christmas at Disney. So...
1) Where do you get schedules and what all is available at the MVMCP? I want to see if its worth it.
2) We can get 5 day hoppers for $50 (for all 6) more than the 4 day hopper. Should I just do that and skip the party?
3) If we decide on the party would you do Friday the 16th or Sunday the 18th? I would think it would be more crowded on Friday, but was advised that one would be less crowded. Help please!
4) What about the Candlelight Processional? Dinner pkg or no?
TIA

You most likely just selected "Print at Home". That is the default. Someone earlier in this thread did the same thing and they were able to resolve it...either by calling Disney or getting back on the website and changing the delivery option.

I'm in this same boat. I haven't received anything in the mail, but it's entirely possible I selected e-tickets or some other delivery option. We will already be in the park on party day. What's my worst-case scenario for how to get my wristbands - show somebody a printed receipt? Or since my MVMCP tickets are assigned to my family members on my MDE, can I assume our Magic Bands will do the trick?

Our tickets for the Dec 1 party arrived today! Actually they sent 2 sets.... no sure why but hey maybe it means twice the magic.

FP+ question! Do you just book FP+s for the party like you book regular FP+s? And they are part of your 3 allotted for that day correct? Is it worth using a FP+ during the party? We are planning on doing MK earlier in the day as well...

And we got our tickets last week for our 12/18 party! Cannot wait!

We're in, just booked our tickets for the 22nd of December!
I'm also thinking of booking for Dec 22nd. I wonder how late can we purchase tickets. Do they sell out? Trying to pay off the cruise portion of my trip first which will be paid off Sep 10th. Is that too late?

I'm also thinking of booking for Dec 22nd. I wonder how late can we purchase tickets. Do they sell out? Trying to pay off the cruise portion of my trip first which will be paid off Sep 10th. Is that too late?

That is the last party, and yes, it will probably sell out at least a week before if not earlier.

FP+ question! Do you just book FP+s for the party like you book regular FP+s? And they are part of your 3 allotted for that day correct? Is it worth using a FP+ during the party? We are planning on doing MK earlier in the day as well...

And we got our tickets last week for our 12/18 party! Cannot wait!

Technically, there are no FP+'s during the party that offically starts at 7 PM.. However, Disney will allow you to book 3 FP+'s for the 4-7 PM (actually 3:30-6:30) time frame, since you are allowed in at 4 PM on a party ticket. If your regular tickets and MVMCP tickets are on the same MDE profile, you will only be able to make 3 fast passes, although you actually have entitlements for 2 sets of 3.

Yippee!!! Touring Plans reservation finder found me a 4:50 dinner ADR for BOG on our party night! Much better than the 6:35 ADR I previously had! We normally wouldn't dream of eating dinner that early, but we've got a 10:25 breakfast at 1900 Park Fare that day, so I figure we'll fill up then and will be starting to get hungry again by the time we go to BOG.

I did the party in 2014...it was Nov 20, the day after my birthday. I liked the party less than MNSSHP, but the parade and fireworks were amazing! Especially the tin soldiers...I had just found out my mom had 8 weeks to live and I wanted to cancel, but she would not let me. At the parade, a lady next to me was skyping with het mom, who also had cancer and was dying. The moms face at seeing the parade, the snow falling on a freezing Main Street (it was like 38 degrees that night)...it was overwhelming!!!

I'm trying to decide if the party is worth it. I would be buying tickets for 10 people! Is there a better day of the week to do it? Going nov25-dec 10

I'm trying to decide if the party is worth it. I would be buying tickets for 10 people! Is there a better day of the week to do it? Going nov25-dec 10
I think it's "worth it", if you're counting the party as a park day, and using the ticket as an alternative. Especially now that ticket prices have skyrocketed.
Personally I LOVE the party, but if I was buying for 10, that would give me pause...

Taking my brother and 14-year old niece for the first night party! This is mostly a solo trip for me for W&D weekend, and I am happy we get to go together since my no-fireworks-hubs and 9pm-bedtime-son will be at home.

question, needing opionion,, I have been to the MVMCP a few times,, however, love the parade and being amongst the holiday feeling,, now i'm entering the park very early for breakfast at crystal palace,, and figure i'll try to get my FP for a few rides than,, now I'm really interested in getting pic with the 7 dwarfs and jack skellington,, however have 8:05 at be our guest, after eating want to get to main street to catch the 10:30 parade, both my husband and I use scooters, so i know a challenge,, but don't care about fireworks,, am i missing something, or does someone suggest not a good plan ?

Well I lied. I said I was priced out, but YouTube and the preface of this is my graduation trip and it's a once in a lifetime celebration we are now going to Dec 11th party.

I've got a dinner ADR at Liberty Tree Tavern at 6:10 on a party night. I'm figuring we'll get there early (say around 5:50) and should be out by 7. Anything I'm going to be potentially missing? The parades don't start until 7:30 generally, right?

I've got a dinner ADR at Liberty Tree Tavern at 6:10 on a party night. I'm figuring we'll get there early (say around 5:50) and should be out by 7. Anything I'm going to be potentially missing? The parades don't start until 7:30 generally, right?

If some of the special characters are on your must do list, you'll miss out on lining up early and be subject to longer lines later during the party.

There is also the possibility that you won't be seated until after 6:10, even as late as 6:30. If that happens, you won't be out by 7:00.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter