Official May 2011 thread!

Why is it everyone at work is sick or gets sick right before you're leaving on a trip? UGH. I swear if someone gets me sick...

I know! Here everyone has been well and now that I've got 16 days and 22 hours (no, I'm not counting :rotfl2:) it seems everyone at work is now coughing and sneezing and getting sick ... BUT I refuse to join in - I'm avoiding everyone! ;)

Countdown time again! :) We just took off another Mickey head on our countdown calendar......I prefer to count the hours, though. 3 days and 3 hours!!!

Why is it everyone at work is sick or gets sick right before you're leaving on a trip? UGH. I swear if someone gets me sick...
My older DS was sick Fri-Mon and now the little DS is very sick. I am taking him to doc at 1:30 and PRAYIN' we don't catch it! It sounds like croup, which isn't contagious to adults I think....I hope.

I know! Here everyone has been well and now that I've got 16 days and 22 hours (no, I'm not counting :rotfl2:) it seems everyone at work is now coughing and sneezing and getting sick ... BUT I refuse to join in - I'm avoiding everyone! ;)

I'm avoiding everyone too. Washing my hands like crazy and trying to stay positive.

My older DS was sick Fri-Mon and now the little DS is very sick. I am taking him to doc at 1:30 and PRAYIN' we don't catch it! It sounds like croup, which isn't contagious to adults I think....I hope.

I hope it's nothing serious. Sending good vibes your way.

Went to doc, she says it's viral (not croup). So he will be recovering while we are on vacation. Ugh.

on day 3 of the stomach flu.... we get on the plane in the morning :sad2:

say a little prayer for me :lovestruc

....and that my fiance doesn't get it!!

Hi Everyone!

This is my first post on DISboards :)

My family (my parents, my sister, her husband, her two kids and I) are going to be at Disney World in 25 days! We've been planning for about 6 months, but now it's time to crack the whip ;)

I was searching the board today trying to find information on evening EMH at the Magic Kingdom. I've done research on touring plans, but haven't been able to find information on touring plans during evening EMH - especially during a holiday weekend (we are arriving Memorial Day weekend).

We arrive in Orlando on May 29th, which is a MK evening EMH day, and we are trying to decide what time we head to the park. Should we head to MK after we check into the CBR, or should we wait until the evening when the crowds die down (or will they die down since it's a holiday weekend)?

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks!

Just found this board.... but I have 11 days left!!!!! SO Excited!! its our FIRST trip with our kids!!!!!!!!!!!! (we went on our honeymoon 9 years ago):cool1::cool1::cool1:

We will be there TOMORROW :cool1:. I have been cleaning my house and doing the laundry :laundy:, everything is bought and the suit cases are all packed. 24 hours from now we will be on the DME heading to BCV for 10 glorious days....Disney HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!! party:

We will be there TOMORROW :cool1:. I have been cleaning my house and doing the laundry :laundy:, everything is bought and the suit cases are all packed. 24 hours from now we will be on the DME heading to BCV for 10 glorious days....Disney HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!! party:

OK have fun!! I am leaving work for the day and going home to pack up, hit my sons science fair, the hit the sack for the 5am wake up to go to the airport. Wont be back on the DIS till the trip is over! Have fun people...i know i will!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Tomorrow Morning!!!!!! I am freaking out with excitement!!!!

Yeah we made it!! :cheer2::dancer::music:Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow is less than a day away! :charac2:I am sitting at work counting down the minutes until 5 pm when I can leave and be on my way home because, I leave tomorrow.party:

Have a safe trip everyone. :grouphug:

Yeah we made it!! :cheer2::dancer::music:Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow is less than a day away! :charac2:I am sitting at work counting down the minutes until 5 pm when I can leave and be on my way home because, I leave tomorrow.party:

Have a safe trip everyone. :grouphug:

i'm doing the same... 3 more minutes of this job...
then working 5:30-9:15 at the other job....
then packing and cleaning until 4am, lol
then airport at 8am!! :cool1:

Only 8 days til we're relaxing by the pool at AKL!! YAY!!

We went to the outlets today and did some serious Disney trip shopping! We got tons of good deals (spent a little too much ;))...makes me so excited that we'll get to wear it all so soon!! :cool1:

20 days here! :cool1:

I need to find somewhere that I can set up a suitcase to start packing that i can hide it from my 8 year old :). My plan had been the garage, but I've noticed an overabundance of spiders in there right now, and i don't really want to pack them too :rotfl:. Maybe a corner and some piles of laundry are in order!

18 days for us!!! :cool1: Trying to finish up a few "projects" (autograph books, my journal, window decorations) for our trip. I am getting so excited that it is finally here!!!:woohoo:

Only 20 more hours until I'm back in my happy place...and I CANT WAIT!!!! Bags are packed, apartment is clean, and I have no idea how I'm going to sleep tonight!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter