Official May 2011 thread!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is this the tangerine drink from Morocco? I really want to try one of those this trip!
Hope to see you around the Poly!

Oh! You know they have a tangerine cocktail at the Barefoot Pool Bar at the resort we are both staying at which shall remain nameless because I don't want people trying to go there and take up real estate around the pool deck, LOL? Its called a Tangerine Dream, I had one last September and it was wonderful! :thumbsup2

And the time keeps ticking away.........a little too slowly for my taste, though! :) Let's see, now we are down to 4 days, 1 hour, and 24 minutes until we "should" be taking off! Yay!! :)

:scared1::scared1::scared1: I knew we had hit May, but it didn't really hit me that it was this month until I started to look at the MK calendar and realized I didn't have to change the month!! Everthing is packed and ready to go. Just finishing up DS's surprises for each day, detailing the car, last minute electronic packing and getting snacks. Then we leave!!!! :banana::banana::cool1::cool1:

Next Friday! :scared1:

Did my online check-in today and worked on my itinerary so we have all our info on one sheet of paper. Printed all of my touring plans off RideMax.

Oh! You know they have a tangerine cocktail at the Barefoot Pool Bar at the resort we are both staying at which shall remain nameless because I don't want people trying to go there and take up real estate around the pool deck, LOL? Its called a Tangerine Dream, I had one last September and it was wonderful! :thumbsup2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oooooo! Sounds dreamy! :cloud9: I'll have to have me one of them!! I'll let you know how I like it!
Yeah, I know what you mean about the pool deck. :beach: Nothing ruffles my feathers at our favorite resort more than pool jumpers. Haven't these people ever heard of "Theft of services"? I hope they are giving out wrist bands when we are there!

Hey, I was thinking about shipping some of my items to WDW. I always ship stuff back, but think that shipping things TO my resort hotel may eliminate the need for check in luggage at the airport. How do you do this? Do you have to know your room number? Info please! :confused:

Disney Cat this thread should help you. :) I am subscribed to this thread just so I can have the addresses and phone numbers of the resorts at my finger tips.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2437212

Have a magical trip :wizard:

Ok, this is just a rant to blow off some steam...
:headache:
I still need to see some details about my wedding taking place in 11 days and OMG *chantlike whisper* I need a good clear day - without rain or too cold (or I'll be a freezing bride:bride:)
And After a beautiful not-wet-not-too-cold *crossing fingers* wedding/party and hopefully an uneventful jorney from Brazil to USA I'll be coming back for the second time in my life to WDW... for my:cloud9: Honeymoon this time! At POP Century:hippie:

Flight is even before it's bright and early in the morning! Hope to see some lime green ears while we're there! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter