• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*Official* May 2010 Thread - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! It's May!

Happy to finally say too that we're going on vacation at the end of this month! Plans have changed a bit--now driving instead of flying--but we are going just the same. Can't wait!:cool1:

:woohoo:YES!!! Next week at this time we will be at the airport. For all of you arriving today and those with upcoming trips -- have a great vacation!

Sooooo excited that May is finally here!:cool1::banana::cheer2::yay::woohoo:
DH and I also took the day before we leave off so we can be ready to hit the road early...weeeelllll....DH now wants to leave on our "packing day". Add another day to our trip?? OK!!! Now we will be there from May 26th to June 5th. 11 Days!!!:goodvibes
I guess I need to update my ticker.

Definitely Pumped...Only 7more days until my daughter graduates from U of Memphis with her BSN...only 21 more days until we leave for our first ever mom/daughter trip to Disney! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Let the days pass by quickly!! Let me get my stuff together, but come on May 22 for our 'surprise' trip!

CBR May 22-27th!!!

"May" the rest of you have Wonderful trips!!!

Yippee!!! :cheer2: It is finally May and that means that we are going THIS month! :cheer2: I am so excited...is it too early to pack?:laughing:

YAY! IT"S MAY!!!!

One week from tomorrow...I'll be leaving at 8am to drive in....12 hour drive...

Hugs,
Mary

PS: Don't forget our DISMEET! Tuesday May 11th at 8pm at StormAlong Bay Pool as close to Hurricane Hanna's as we can get !

Rain location: Bellevue Lounge at Boardwalk !

ONE...... MORE...... WEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can NOT believe I have lived through these past 9 months!-- It's been like a pregnancy but without the weight gain! This time SEVEN DAYS FROM NOW I will be finalizing my lists, checking them twice, and getting ready to leave!! YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!

Awwwww yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana:
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yippee!!! :cheer2: It is finally May and that means that we are going THIS month! :cheer2: I am so excited...is it too early to pack?:laughing:

We are completely packed except for our toiletries that we use on a daily basis -- and we still have 12 days to go! :rotfl2:

Well, we just planned our trip at the end of March, so I haven't had to wait too long, BUT I'm super mega excited! We leave next saturday, the 8th! And we're doing a direct flight that takes less than 2 hours, so we will be there enjoying all things Disney by early afternoon.
Now I'm just trying to finalize the outfits I've picked out....(and decide which Disney Dooney bag I'm going to buy!!!:banana:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter