*Official* May 2010 Thread - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! It's May!

I got my PACKET in the mail!!!!! WOOOO HOOOOO:cool1:

And..... I just put my "new" luggage tags on my suitcase!! I love the luggage tags this year!! My favorite so far!:goodvibes

I've been away from the DIS for awhile and came back to see there are a lot more people at the BC and the BCV. Yea!!!!! I will have my Lime Green Mickey's on so you guys should too!!!!!

I'll be at Le Cellier on Mother's Day too, around 5 PM!! Happy Mother's Day to us!

Just got my Magical Express stuff in the mail today...woo hoo!!! WDW next month!

We'll be at Le Cellier on Mother's Day too - altho' at 2:50. Happy Mother's Day to everyong going to the World! :goodvibes

My DH and 2 DS ages 8 & 6 staying at the Caribbean Beach resort!:cool1:

The kids have NO idea and we are not telling them until we wake up to go to the airport! Can't wait... and am not sure I am going to be able to keep it in either... is getting harder and harder not to tell them! :worship:

We made our final payment last week!!! Cant wait to get all our Stuff in the mail...under 6 weeks left!!!

SO EXCITED!!! I can't wait to be back down there again!! Everything is all paid for - it's so awesome being a "cast member" the discounts are GREAT! I've never been to Disney so much since I started working for ESPN!

This time is with my boyfriends family and one family member who is 30 has never been - so that's going to be so fun showing him around! Here's hoping for NICE weather!! Cheers to great May vacays!!

I've been away from the DIS for awhile and came back to see there are a lot more people at the BC and the BCV. Yea!!!!! I will have my Lime Green Mickey's on so you guys should too!!!!!

When are you going. We will be at the BCVs from 5/8-5/16. I will have to look for my LGM's to take along!

27 more days and we have all our Mickey mail, we are all set. Now we just need May 2nd to get here quick!!! :banana: Then after that September needs to come quick so we can take our kids there for a week. :thumbsup2

I told my daughters we can now say "We are going to Disney next month" DD 15 says and we can also say "We went to Disney last month?" We were lucky enought to go for a surprise trip in March. We actually will have gone 4 times this Annual Pass year, our new record, our last record was 3 times.

I am going to try to stick to twice a year from now on, but don't hold me to it!

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter