*Official* May 2010 Thread - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! It's May!

Saying "next month" is the best!!!! :banana:

i was just telling someone we're going to disney next month and then realized we're leaving "this" month (the 29th still counts) - now i'm freaking out - after planning since Oct - i don't feel like i'm ready at all.... anyone else going early May feeling that way?

We are headed back to CSR on may 15th. We are doing a disney/universal split. Our cast consists on myself DW 35, DH 38, DSD 13 and DSS 11. along with us is my brother in law and his DS 8. We are hoping to hit the water parks for the first time...and this month cannot go fast enough!!!:worship:

We've reserved an Illuminations cruise for Friday, May 14th and have space for 2 more. If you haven't been before, it's an amazing way to view Illuminations. If you're interested in joining us, please PM me.

have a great vacation!

I swear this last month of the count down is the worst! lol! I don't want to wait 38 more days. I want to go now! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I am constantly listening to Disney music hoping that the days will go by faster.
Ahh! I can't wait to see the Tower of Terror!!!

I swear this last month of the count down is the worst! lol! I don't want to wait 38 more days. I want to go now! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I hear ya! I want to go now, but I still can't believe we're actually going.41 more days! I'm going home this Thursday and stopping at Home Depot to pick up lots of Mickey head paint chips to make a countdown calendar-and to pick up my lime green ones, of course!

We've been planning our trip for over a year now, but I agree that this last stretch is the worst! :rolleyes1

Add us to the list.. May 22nd to May 28th.. SSR Treehouse Villas!!! It's gonna be a super-mega summer trip.. almost 12 of us altogether!!!

Closing in on 45 days left!!! yaaaahoooooo!!!!

I'm so looking forward to going! I have been checking out the Disign thread for things to make like candy pouches, t-shirts, pressed penny holders. I could do Disney preparations every day and not get tired of it. :)

All our disney mail is in and now i am crafting like crazy to get ready...hair accesories are done now on to finishing the autograph books!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter