***Official March 2019 Spring Into Disney Thread!***

I re-checked resort nights for a one-night stay and CBR has rooms for nearly the same money as the hotel we were going to stop at in Lake City. We are seriously considering driving for a super-long 2nd day and adding that night. :rolleyes1

DO IT ! DO IT! :moped:

Haven't been to Disney in 25 years so am looking for people to critque my plan.
I will be there 3/2-3/6. DH is at a conference so I will be touring alone. I'm staying at the Swan.

3/2-Epcot
Not rushing to get up as later flight the day before. Shooting to enter park around 9:30/9:45
Breakfast from Le Halles
FP for Mission Space 9:50-10:50
TT single rider
FP Spaceship Earth 10:50-11:50
Either figmet/land/seas
FP FEA 11:50-12:50
See if I can get a HS FP drop for TSL(FP around 2)
Fish and Chips in UK
Rose and Crown 1:25 ADR(for dessert)
Either head to HS or continue to look for Ep FP and explore WS

3/3-
RD HS EMH(plan to be there around 7:15 for 8 EMH)
SDD
A2S
TSMM
RNR
TOT
ST
HOP to AK
Dino FP 10:20
EE single rider
RJ FP 11:45
One of the trails/ triceratops spin
Tiffns 1pm FOLTK tier 1 package ADR
Safari FP 2:05
try to get FOP FP drop, otherwise see if I can pick up other FP
wander trail I didn't get to
FOLTK-5
Safri-5:30-6:15?
ROL

3/4-MK
arrive at MK for 8am BOG reservation
be in line for SDMT by 8:40
9:10-hopefully done with SDMT
Pooh
Buzz
HM
BTMRR FP 9:15-10:15
JC
PPF FP 10:20-11:25
Pirates
Muppets?
ADR LTT 1pm
Break at hotel
maybe quick dinner in WS?
come back around 6pm

I currently have a mine train FP for 6:15pm. I don't know if I should hold onto it and try to modify or if I should replace with a JC FP in the morning so I can keep picking up additional FPs.
I'm planning on taking a break because it looks like lines start to drop off significantly between 6-7 and the park is open until 10. Touring Plans seemed to think I could get a ton done.

3/5-MK
RD PPF(nostalgia) or BTMRR(I loved Disneyland's last year)
Space FP 9:50
pick up other stuff I didn't do before(I have other FP but they are for repeat attractions and not at great times).
cinnamon roll and lefou's brew at some point
Lunch at Sanaa-2pm
hop to HS
pick up what I didn't hit in HS before
Star Wars dessert party

3/6
unsure
first day of flower and garden so maybe look around world showcase a bit
or RD a repeat park?

Sorry this is long, but any insight is most appreciated!

We have no willpower. AND when I checked the promo rate it was actually the same price as the other hotel, so we cancelled that one and are staying one night at CBR. I asked a question in the Resort section and got a lot of answers that said NO WAY, NOT WORTH IT. Oh well.:charac2:

We did book a different hotel for on the way down, and we will just have to eat the cost of the one we originally booked since it was a non-refundable rate. DH figures that if we have traffic issues on the way down we can use the original reservation (in Kentucky) and if we don't have issues we will use the one I just made (in Chattanooga.) Fingers crossed we don't need the one in KY. I'm SO READY TO BE ON VACATION.

29 days.

Since your going for such a short trip it looks like you have covered a lot. I usually tell people not to hop because if your hopping that tales 60-90 minutes out of your day. As for your dining the 1st day remember Yorkshire uses Tilapia instead of Cod. Please check out reviews on Rose & Crown. Until last year it was our go to Epcot restaurant now it is on the girls never again list.
Your next day your hopping which is something we never do but you can't go wrong with eating at Tiffins.
You really cant go wrong with any ride selection at Magic Kingdom you seem to have everything mapped out.

I've been waiting for MDE to work itself out for about a week, but nothing yet. All of my fastpasses only show 1 guest. When I select them, it does show the entire party though. My FOP fastpass is missing too. It still shows up on the desktop website though. This seems like a cosmetic issue, but it would be nice if it was fixed before I get to the parks. Btw, the mobile website doesn't work for me at all either. It keeps saying my plans can not be shown and it takes me back to the login screen. o_O

Looks like you have lots of fun stuff planned! Here are my few concerns:
-The DHS EMH schedule looks very ambitious. If you are planning to do all three TSL rides you’ll likely encounter some waits that’ll slow you down. I’d estimate you need to be leaving DHS by 10:40 to make that dinosaur FP+ even with the grace period.
- On March 5th, highly recommend you plan to Uber going and coming from Sanaa. If you are using WDW transport, your itinerary would require bus from MK to AK, then bus to AKL, then internal bus over to Kidani Village where Sanaa is located. Then do it in reverse to get to DHS. At least 70+min each way. I really like Sanaa and think it’s worth a visit but save yourself some time with rideshare.
-Do Buzz on the same day as Space Mountain to avoid crisscrossing so much
-be sure to review park maps and realize everything is VERY spread out, more than Disneyland, especially at EPCOT. You have several plans where you criss cross or backtrack, it will wear you out quickly.(Ex. At AK, dinoland and pandora are on opposite sides of the park, so triceratops spin should be done while near Dinosaur or EE, once you get to Pandora you aren’t gonna wanna walk back)

I currently have a mine train FP for 6:15pm. I don't know if I should hold onto it and try to modify or if I should replace with a JC FP in the morning so I can keep picking up additional FPs.

I’d hold it for now. Once you do your PPO breakfast and are on the ride, then modify it to something else earlier in the day so you can get 4th, 5th, etc. But you never know if 7DMT might be down in the morning or it’s raining or something I’d keep it as a backup.

For the love of god quit raining!! I guess it's better than snow that people in the north are getting.
It has rained almost non stop in North Georgia since Saturday, does not look like it will stop till Monday. I am dreaming of warm dry weather next month in central Florida!!
Extended forecast shows dry, high in the mid 80's and lows in the mid 60's for the end of the month. Come on vacation!!!

For the love of god quit raining!! I guess it's better than snow that people in the north are getting. It has rained almost non stop in North Georgia since Saturday, does not look like it will stop till Monday.
We had a nasty thunderstorm last night and are having another one this morning. Last night, a lightning strike took out a television. :(

For the love of god quit raining!! I guess it's better than snow that people in the north are getting.
It has rained almost non stop in North Georgia since Saturday, does not look like it will stop till Monday. I am dreaming of warm dry weather next month in central Florida!!
Extended forecast shows dry, high in the mid 80's and lows in the mid 60's for the end of the month. Come on vacation!!!
That is perfect weather!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter